PC - S1: AOR BMW 320 Elite - Round 3 - Silverstone - 15/2/17 @ 7:45pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S1: AOR BMW 320 Elite - Round 3 - Silverstone - 15/2/17 @ 7:45pm

Nismo

GP2 1st Driver
Jun 21, 2016
Round 3 - Silverstone International
BMW 320 TC Season 1

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 15th February 2017
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warm-up: 5 minutes
- Sprint Race: 12 Laps
- New session (same weather and time settings)
-
Warm up: 5 minutes
- Main race: 24 laps

● Weather Conditions: (Fixed weather)
1 weather slots:
- Clear
● In-game time-of-day information (Time progression off):
In-game Date: 1st June 2017

- Qualifying time: 12:00
- Race start time: 12:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:

NOTE: We will drive in CLEAR conditions! Not LIGHT RAIN as shown in the screenshots down below.

Formation Point:

● Acceleration Zone

● Grid Reversal Point

Notices:

● Rules & regulations:
B
efore you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows:
If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread before the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings:
If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay:
As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Attachments

Last edited:

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Unable to race this week. Work has changed my schedule to be until half 8 this week, and I'm not going to change it by saying I need to play a game

• Informative
Reactions: Nismo

Nismo

GP2 1st Driver
Jun 21, 2016
  • Informative
Reactions: rillo7105

Hideaki

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 10, 2016
So what times are people doing so far? I'd like to know how much I'm going to suck this week.

Jeff[NL]

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hmm tomorrow my new pedals will arrive... i hope i can adjust quickly to them...

oh btw i am mid field i think and i think this track can be very cool if no drama offcourse :D

• Agree
Reactions: Enzo

Hideaki

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 10, 2016
Well I might actually qualify in the top half then, I can probably get into the 8's if I can tidy up the 1st sector.

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
Hmm tomorrow my new pedals will arrive... i hope i can adjust quickly to them...

oh btw i am mid field i think and i think this track can be very cool if no drama offcourse :D
Might be worth not setting them up until after the race so that the change doesn't throw you off completely and you struggle to drive the car :p

Jeff[NL]

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 15, 2016
I am always struggling in this car hahah. Last race i went of twice on same corner same exit same freaking curb what never happened in all my practice laps etc. I changed my sensitivity of my FFb overall also because my wheel was just like if there was almost no road feel all the time.

• Informative

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
I am always struggling in this car hahah. Last race i went of twice on same corner same exit same freaking curb what never happened in all my practice laps etc. I changed my sensitivity of my FFb overall also because my wheel was just like if there was almost no road feel all the time.
Want me to send you my wheel, pedal, FFB and profiler settings? I don't know if it will help but happy to try

• Useful
Reactions: Jeff[NL]

Jeff[NL]

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 15, 2016
Which wheel do you use ? I use a G27 .... i would like to try then

Col.McCoy

F1 Champion
May 26, 2016
Sorry guys, cant make it, anniversary evening plans and I probably won't be back till the start. Maybe if I'm lucky I only miss qualifying, or up to the first race. Have to wait and see, will do my best...

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Don't say that, I'm treating it as if I'm downloading the files from a secret organisation planning to take over the world. I've got precisely 18 minutes remaining before they figure out what I'm doing, and more importantly, where I am.

If I fail to take the files, and deliver them to the right people. Then who knows what untold misery lies ahead of you, me, you, my dog, you, your dog, your dog's dog, the bakery across the road, the good guys, the bad guys, the not-quite-sure-so-we-don't-get-involved-guys, you... AND EVERYBODY ELSE.

My failure will stop life as we know it, and everybody will know it. I will be famous, the famous failed super-duper-moderspy, who couldn't execute a simple task like downloading a 19.2GB game in less than 3 and half hours.

I will not fail this.

I am the best super-duper-moderspy ever to have lived. I am the best. I can do this.

I will save all of us.

Well that killed a few minutes

• Funny
Reactions: Enzo and C. Tscharf