PC - S1: AOR BMW 320 Elite - Round 4 - Willow Springs - 22/2/17 @ 7:45pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S1: AOR BMW 320 Elite - Round 4 - Willow Springs - 22/2/17 @ 7:45pm

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
i did not sandbag or anything like that as my best friend @Browneskiii mentioned in the stream chat
Unfortunately, he might have been using his own experience as a reference for that....
I certainly don't feel you were sand bagging, as I was catching you on the 2nd race, but then I binned it....
But yeah, I noticed that cheeky reference in the stream chat...

• Agree
Reactions: Enzo

Jeff[NL]

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 15, 2016
I noticed browneskii is always calling things in chatstream. In my eyes he is only able to shout at others in stream and not showing anything in race...just my opinion btw how i see it.

• Agree

AndrexUK

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Lets not start flaming.
I don't actually think Browneskiii truly meant what he wrote (things can be read in a way that was not intended).

Lets keep things nice and friendly :D

• Agree
Reactions: Jeff[NL]

C. Tscharf

AOR PC GT3 Elite S7 Champion
Premium Member
Jul 28, 2016
His twitch chat posts often seem offending indeed, but I dont think they are meant to be :) weird sense of humour :D

• Agree
Reactions: AndrexUK

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Lets not start flaming.
I don't actually think Browneskiii truly meant what he wrote (things can be read in a way that was not intended).

Lets keep things nice and friendly :D
Basically this, it's all tongue in cheek and stuff, most of it is followed by a Kappa so it's pretty obvious that I don't mean it.

The "he's sandbagging" was a joke too, and if any fast guy didn't practice and was near the back I'd have said it too. But apparently anything I say nowadays is wrong :eek:ldman:

Jeff[NL]

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 15, 2016
Basically this, it's all tongue in cheek and stuff, most of it is followed by a Kappa so it's pretty obvious that I don't mean it.

The "he's sandbagging" was a joke too, and if any fast guy didn't practice and was near the back I'd have said it too. But apparently anything I say nowadays is wrong :eek:ldman:
Haha well sometimes thing need to be talked about te clear things up. Now its done and everybody knows youre a bit weirdo end off story :p

Col.McCoy

F1 Champion
May 26, 2016
So I just promised @Enzo to train for the last race!
Due to work I wasn't able to train for this race, just did 1,5 hour before the qualifying, which were my first on this track ever :-(. So definetely deserved that (reversed grid) pole position aka being slowest of all.
Were some interesting laps with @Papand first race:
As for second race, I have to say nice Touring Car racing, little bit of touch here and there but not so bad as in the race of Laguna Seca. I guess I had one of the best views to avoid the major crash, hitting the brake pedal hard, therefor having a race with 0 damage but still loosing places. I need to be more agressive with this car and hitting everything (brake and gas-pedal just that much sooner).
See you all for the last race, joining a vacation next week and hoping to come back a bit stronger ;-)

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
My onboard from this weeks race for those of you who are interested, enjoy! :)

In summary this was definitely a race to be forgotten. It was a real demotivator . What could have been never was due to the actions of other drivers and an occasional mistake by myself. However that is racing and sometimes that is just how it goes unfortunately. I'll see you all on track next week for what I'm hoping will be a clean and fair race.
Congratulations to
@C. Tscharf for your win in the sprint and 2nd in the main race
@Jeff[NL] for your podium in the sprint
and of course @Papand for your win in the main race

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
yeah, ran wide :(
Sooooooo close to holding it, but the rear just caught the sand.
I'm sure I was more sideways that that on my screen.
That just makes it look like I cut over to the inside while having control :(
Yes you was definitely more sideways and yes I definitely had to throw away the pair of pants I was wearing for that race after your moment! :rofl:

AndrexUK

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Yeah, very sorry all, as it affected a lot of ppl's races :(
It was no-ones fault but my own :(
It was the one corner I was loosing a lot of time on, and I was still learning it tbh - I just tried braking a little bit less, and it ran wider than I thought. Again, it was very close to not touching the sand, but didn't quite manage it :(

I'll sit in the corner with the 'Dunce' cap on :panda:
Sorry again to all affected :(

rillo7105

1-time AOR PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Jun 21, 2016
Yeah, very sorry all, as it affected a lot of ppl's races :(
It was no-ones fault but my own :(
It was the one corner I was loosing a lot of time on, and I was still learning it tbh - I just tried braking a little bit less, and it ran wider than I thought. Again, it was very close to not touching the sand, but didn't quite manage it :(

I'll sit in the corner with the 'Dunce' cap on :panda:
Sorry again to all affected :(
No worries! It could happen to anyone and nobody blames you for being reckless. Cheer up and see you next week :joyful:

Last edited: