PC - S1: AOR BMW 320 Elite - Round 5 - Hockenheim GP - 1/3/17 @ 7:45pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S1: AOR BMW 320 Elite - Round 5 - Hockenheim GP - 1/3/17 @ 7:45pm

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
Round 5 - Hockenheim GP
BMW 320 TC Season 1

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 1st March 2017
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warm-up: 5 minutes
- Sprint Race: 9 Laps
- New session (same weather and time settings)
-
Warm up: 5 minutes
- Main race: 18 laps

● Weather Conditions: (Fixed weather)
1 weather slots:
- Clear
● In-game time-of-day information (Time progression off):
In-game Date: 1st June 2017

- Qualifying time: 12:00
- Race start time: 12:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:

Formation Point:
formation.jpg

● Acceleration Zone:
accel.jpg

● Grid Reversal Point:
grid reversal point.jpg

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows:
If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread before the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings:
If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay:
As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited:

Hideaki

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 10, 2016
Just found out that the football match I was supposed to have last weekend has been rescheduled to Wednesday night due to the weather, so I'm out for this race.

• Informative
Reactions: Enzo

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
This is very late notice, apologies. I have to miss this week as well as something personal has cropped up.

Sorry for the no-show these past two weeks should have waited before signing.

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
A rather fortunate P5 finish in the sprint race, due to ppl having issues ahead. But it did require the wall to be raised during the race to fend off from the guys behind..

Main race?
Had a good feeling, as my pace was consistent enough to grab a decent finish. depending on how quickly the guys behind managed to get round the wall...
But not to be...
Lap 1, and I gain a position or 2, and was side by side with Rillio into the fast right hander before the stadium section.
But he blocked my view of my braking point, and I tapped into the back of Papand ahead :( (Very sorry).
Let Papand go, but I was now in a big pack ahead of me.
I think Hetharion was ahead, and he jinked to the right on the right hander at the start of Sector 3. Unfortunatly, I was on his inside, and this spun me out into the wall.

So down to last place, but 18 laps to go, and still pints to be had either way, so picked myself up and got going again.
Managed to slowly catch up on a couple of guys ahead. and I think some had damage or more incidents, and then was running in about P10ish? again.
More ppl having issues, and climbed my way up to 7th.
Rillio was closing me down in the last lap or 2, but managed to take it steady and hold 7th.
A decent recovery, but a few faster guys did drop out*.

P5 + P7
Fairly happy with that, but there was a good chance for a double P5 on the cards...

Again (well, not again, as I don't know that I have mentioned it, or if I have, it's been a while!) Thanks to @Enzo and @Morvic for building this really fun league!!!

* As a reminder, please do not leave the lobby if you quit out the race. This is because pCars has a habit of causing screen freezes, or worse (killing the connection for other drivers too), when ppl leave the session.
You start the race expecting to drive the full race distance, so please just sit in your garage and do something else till the race finishes.
I don't think anything happened last night, but there is always a chance of it happening!