S1: AOR iRacing Endurance - Round 2 - Silverstone GP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

S1: AOR iRacing Endurance - Round 2 - Silverstone GP

BenOnWheels

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 20, 2018
Unfortunately I can't make it tonight. Been unwell the last few days and feel worse than ever today. :(

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
I’m doubtful for tomorrow. Caught a really heavy flu on my trip. Hope it gets better by tomorrow. Will update here tomorrow.
Situation unchanged. I’m sadly not able to race yet :(

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Situation unchanged. I’m sadly not able to race yet :(
Well then you are officially promoted to broadcast spectator and cheerleader for Team AOR Scandinavia. ;)

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Last reminder, please make sure to change your number to the one you have picked and add a 1 or a 2 depending on which class within GTE you are in, to ensure a good looking broadcast.

Otherwise good luck today people, I wish you all good luck!

Reactions: Def

RyanL83

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 8, 2014
Radicals car unfortunately cant make it tonight. I would have been the only one driving tonight but i have had a family emergency on my fiances side that i must attend to. Which most likely i wont be able to get back for.

• Informative
Reactions: The Genius

Merlin Cooper

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2017
@The Genius: I might be blind but I can't find a skin pack for the endurance league. Everything I do find is skin packs for the GTE League. Can someone please provide a link where I can find that?

Would be great if the most recent skin pack could be added to one of the posts where we could find it always ?!

Reactions: Lindholdt

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
@The Genius: I might be blind but I can't find a skin pack for the endurance league. Everything I do find is skin packs for the GTE League. Can someone please provide a link where I can find that?

Would be great if the most recent skin pack could be added to one of the posts where we could find it always ?!
You have a valid point and I am sure we can make sure it is easily accessable for the rest of the season.

But for now... https://mega.nz/#!I5EnBSSC!EgKMZaxekXbrvUcrXxgMBGKUAnkHkiXrQlE0x6IjxKg

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
@The Genius will I be able to join the race? for some reason I'm not a member of the league? I signed up and submitted the paint successfully...
You have not applied to the league on the website, but I think I have invited you there now.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
9 LMP teams signed up, 4 in the session?

39 teams overall and 20 on the night. Come on people.

• Sad
Reactions: Deerladog

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
I am very disappointed our name hasn't been changed on stream :(
I am disappointed you chanced it ;) I am getting it from the master sheet, but a lot of teams have too long names atm, some thing we are looking into for the next season

Faerge

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Jan 4, 2017
I am very disappointed our name hasn't been changed on stream :(
I am disappointed you chanced it ;) I am getting it from the master sheet, but a lot of teams have too long names atm, some thing we are looking into for the next season
I would like to say that I on my end did have Deerladog's team as "Large and In Charge", however Hussy, who was streaming, apparently didn't, so it was updated, but just not for the version of the overlay that Hussy was using.

Niclas Domino

iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
I would like to say that I on my end did have Deerladog's team as "Large and In Charge", however Hussy, who was streaming, apparently didn't, so it was updated, but just not for the version of the overlay that Hussy was using.
He might have updated the team name in iRacing, but I am using the MasterSheet as a reference soo if @The Genius or @Justin || Taz haven't updated that it won't be updated