BL99DY-NINE

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
League Coordinator*: @Delaney @Hasnain @GKRT_PinkiiBoii
Members Involved*: @Caaalyy
Description*: OFFICIAL SUMMONS
A 0.5 second corner cut penalty was received on lap 1, T4, and went unserved until lap 4, T 14.
As everyone should be aware, any game awarded penalty must be served within the next lap. Failure to do so will result in a 1 second per sector time penalty added on to a drivers total time in addition to the original penalty.

@Caaalyy please provide video evidence if your replay footage differs from the evidence provided below
Evidence*:

Reactions: Delaney

Caaalyy

Pro Karter
Feb 10, 2020
My footage doesn't show any difference, so no need to upload that.

Explanation:
I wasn't really aware of that penalty after first lap, more focussing on keeping it on track with all the quick people behind me (where is my engineer if you need him). Into T4 I reacted to the presence of @Bankai_Bullett, the reason why I turned (too) heavily to the right to avoid a collision. Fair play to him though, totally my own mistake, because I went too wide in T3/T4.

So I will accept any consequences and be more aware of serving a penalty. Altough it will hurt to my result.

Last edited:

jutngo

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 25, 2019
Caaalyy, I did the same thing. Passing into turn one (during the feature I think) and lost sight of where the other car was so kept it extra tight to be safe and got a corner cut. It was a massive corner cut so i deserved the penalty!

Caaalyy

Pro Karter
Feb 10, 2020
Caaalyy, I did the same thing. Passing into turn one (during the feature I think) and lost sight of where the other car was so kept it extra tight to be safe and got a corner cut. It was a massive corner cut so i deserved the penalty!
Too bad mate, but you probably did serve the penalty and I didn't, that's the big difference :ROFLMAO:

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
The stewards have awarded @Caaalyy a 14.5s time penalty (penalty unserved for 14 full sectors + 0.5s initial time penalty) for failing to serve the penalty within a lap.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.