XB1 - S13 AOR Assist 2 League - Car and Number Selection Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 S13 AOR Assist 2 League - Car and Number Selection Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Justin || Taz

XB1 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
yeah that's Verstappen's im afraid, so it's not available.

Also, I've made another mistake. @samrockall 16 is taken by @UndercutF1 so I've moved you to 18, hope that's ok (although this time I blame @TazzleMashazzle for saying 16 is fine in the group chat lel).

That will be my dyslexia coming into play haha, too many numbers for my mind to keep track on. Yea sorry that is my bad

• Funny
Reactions: Maddog40

Maddog40

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
FIFA Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Can you just assign me a number near 23 please
I've given you 25.

Hey all, I noticed the numbers weren't added yet to the general thread or here, so I decided to attempt being helpful and take some of the work off the coordinators by doing the number preferences. Anyway, in priority order -

@Joseph Baigent - 31
@Maddog40 - 40
@Picklessv2 - 4
@Kitteh13 - 13
@CmacZzz - 67 (Although in sign ups you said you wanted the number 7 which is Raikkonen's number and as you are in a ferrari, does that mean you are not using a career mode driver?)
@Rarebaddblood - 68
@Tanner McCage - 24
@UndercutF1 - 16
@CRT - 99
@TazzleMashazzle - 45
@BosslyGaming - 10
@Original96 - 96
@Warren Fletcher - 23
@SkyFlyer0909 - 41
@Jake Goodwin - 29
@JLally29 - 25
@Jack Francis - 65
@AlfieHutton68 - 2
@takumi - 86
@samrockall - 18
This should be the final list. Apologies to all for making a complete hash of that, I am very bad at organising things apparently lel.

• Informative
Reactions: Justin || Taz

Warren Fletcher

Pro Karter
Apr 12, 2017
Haha... no.

Whoever posted the above list is clearly the biggest imbecile of all time.

@Warren Fletcher 17 isn't available as an in-game number (for well-documented reasons). Therefore, I had to go down your car number choices and the next available number for you which wasn't taken by a driver higher on the priority list or a real-life driver was 23.
This impacts @JLally29 as his choice was 23, and since he is lower in the priorities than Warren, your number will have to be changed. Reading your choices again, there aren't any which are not taken by driver's higher on the list or real life drivers. Sorry to ask again, and it's no fault of your own (I am a truelly special person). Could I ask you to pick again, using a number not taken by anyone else? Apologies once again, I am useless lel.

Thanks to @Kitteh13 for reminding me (y)
Is 32 available?

Maddog40

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
FIFA Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Hey all, I noticed the numbers weren't added yet to the general thread or here, so I decided to attempt being helpful and take some of the work off the coordinators by doing the number preferences. Anyway, in priority order -

@Joseph Baigent - 31
@Maddog40 - 40
@Picklessv2 - 4
@Kitteh13 - 13
@CmacZzz - 67 (Although in sign ups you said you wanted the number 7 which is Raikkonen's number and as you are in a ferrari, does that mean you are not using a career mode driver?)
@Rarebaddblood - 68
@Tanner McCage - 24
@UndercutF1 - 16
@CRT - 99
@TazzleMashazzle - 45
@BosslyGaming - 10
@Original96 - 96
@Warren Fletcher - 32
@SkyFlyer0909 - 41
@Jake Goodwin - 29
@JLally29 - 23
@Jack Francis - 65
@AlfieHutton68 - 2
@takumi - 86
@samrockall - 18
Updated again!

• Informative
Reactions: Justin || Taz

Bencuro

Junior Karter
Apr 21, 2017
Hello, I have asked to join the league for this season. Could I please have the open Haas slot? Thanks, Ben. (Bencuro - Gamertag).

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
Hello, I have asked to join the league for this season. Could I please have the open Haas slot? Thanks, Ben. (Bencuro - Gamertag).
It's yours once you get assigned here :)

EditedStorm27

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2016
AOR XB1 Assist 2 League - Season 13
Car and Number Selection Thread

Welcome to Assist 2 of the AOR XB1 F1 Leagues!

This thread will be used to determine who will be driving in which cars and their number for this season.

The way this works is that we ask all of you to please reply to this thread with your top 5 cars in order of preference, and then we will assign a car to each driver based on the priority order stated in the League Information thread (here). You may also state a preferred teammate if you wish, however we cannot guarantee that we will be able to match you with that person as the selection order takes priority.

The same format will be applied for your driver number. You will select 5 available numbers in game in order of your preference, and will be given the highest available choice when it comes to your turn. You obtain your driver number by starting either a pro, or regular career mode if you aren't using one and create your driver persona. Then once in the lobby, you enable the correct career driver.

Note: If you have not posted your preferred cars and numbers by Thursday 20/04 at 18:00 (UK time), you will lose your spot in the priority order.

Driver list:
(In priority order)
@Joseph Baigent
@Maddog40
@Picklessv2
@Kitteh13
@CmacZzz
@Rarebaddblood
@Tanner McCage
@UndercutF1
@CRT
@TazzleMashazzle
@BosslyGaming
@Original96
@Warren Fletcher
@SkyFlyer0909
@Jake Goodwin
@JLally29
@Jack Francis
@AlfieHutton68

Confirmed car and number assignments:

Mercedes
1. @TazzleMashazzle
2. @BosslyGaming

Ferrari
1. @Kitteh13
2. @CmacZzz

Red Bull
1. @Picklessv2
2. @Tanner McCage

Williams
1. @Maddog40
2. @CRT

Force India
1. @UndercutF1
2. @Original96

McLaren
1. @Jack Francis
2. @AlfieHutton68

Toro Rosso
1. @SkyFlyer0909
2. @samrockall

Haas
1. @Jake Goodwin

Renault
1. @Joseph Baigent
2. @Rarebaddblood

Sauber
1. @Warren Fletcher

Manor
1. @JLally29
2. @takumi
Is there still a space for sunday

Justin || Taz

XB1 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Is there still a space for sunday
You will need to sign up first, the sign up thread can be found here: http://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-f1-2016-leagues-xb1-sign-up-thread-season-13.20064/

Then you will need to complete 3 time trials, the details on them can be found here: http://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-f1-2016-leagues-xb1-time-trial-event-season-13.20065/page-8#post-351517

If you need any help with anything feel free to start a conversation with me and i will help you out as best i can

EditedStorm27

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2016
You will need to sign up first, the sign up thread can be found here: http://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-f1-2016-leagues-xb1-sign-up-thread-season-13.20064/

Then you will need to complete 3 time trials, the details on them can be found here: http://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-f1-2016-leagues-xb1-time-trial-event-season-13.20065/page-8#post-351517

If you need any help with anything feel free to start a conversation with me and i will help you out as best i can
Thank you I have done that all already so please may I race tommorrw

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
Thank you I have done that all already so please may I race tommorrw
Not our decision we'll wait for one of the higher staff members to assign you here ;)
(Should be done by tomorrow hopefully)