PS4 - S13 AOR F1 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 S13 AOR F1 League - Main Thread

Walsh89-

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Unfortunately due to having to look after my little brother on Sunday's I'm going to have to miss the rest of the season as I'll miss at least 4 of the remaining six races I think.

I'm also starting a new job next week so free time in general over the next few weeks isn't going to be great although with just that I would have been able to continue racing but now I'm going to be away from home most Sunday's I'll miss the majority of the remaining races. Pretty frustrating as I wanted to see out the rest of the season.

It's been fun racing again despite my results being pretty poor it was still enjoyable. Good luck to everyone for the last few races and I hope the title battle between Aressi and Ali goes down to the wire. That would be fun to watch on the highlight videos over the next decade.

@alexukr @HRacingGreen

• Funny
Reactions: Shellay

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Unfortunately due to having to look after my little brother on Sunday's I'm going to have to miss the rest of the season as I'll miss at least 4 of the remaining six races I think.

I'm also starting a new job next week so free time in general over the next few weeks isn't going to be great although with just that I would have been able to continue racing but now I'm going to be away from home most Sunday's I'll miss the majority of the remaining races. Pretty frustrating as I wanted to see out the rest of the season.

It's been fun racing again despite my results being pretty poor it was still enjoyable. Good luck to everyone for the last few races and I hope the title battle between Aressi and Ali goes down to the wire. That would be fun to watch on the highlight videos over the next decade.

@alexukr @HRacingGreen
if they ever come out lol....

no worries, hopefully we will see you on the grid on F1 2017 !

• Agree
Reactions: Shellay

Walsh89-

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2014
if they ever come out lol....

no worries, hopefully we will see you on the grid on F1 2017 !
Yeah they have to come out eventually lol.

As for F1 2017 it'll depend on availability obviously and if the game works online. :p

Also good to see there's already a replacement in @Bcolt93.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
So guys, as you have noticed the last few races the grid count was not pleasing at all, havint 13/14 car races is not really enjoyable and not really what the top Split of AOR deserves. I know that some of you have maybe some pprivate issues or something in the way and i know myself aswell that F1 2016 is making many of you guys crazy and some might even want to break the disc after the F1 2017 release.

BUT you guys comitted with your sign-up to a whole season and pulling out because of lack of motivation or pace is unaccaptable, this will lead to being blacklisted for the next season, which will start in a not too distant future.

Also while the grid counts were low we still had amazing racing this season, i dont think that there was one boring or straight forward race this season. We had so many fights for wins and podiums and the competetiveness of the field is still mindblowing, as was shown today with most of the guys lapping on the same pace, which is acutally incredible. I really want to encourage you to attend to all the races, unless it's unavoidable to pull out from a race and also i want to tell you that despite it's ups and downs it was a very competetive and dramatic season and let's finish it on a high note guys ! So i hope to see all of you on the track for the next races

[@JIM-NervoTank @alexukr @Jthorn97 @Aressi191 @Ali Kidd @RBOS_00 @BigshotP1ayerGR @BigC_019 @Desimpele @jamie-995 @HRacingGreen @FerrariFan92 @JIM-NardyXTeam @RC Wallen @wooly51 @Walsh89-
@Shellay @clarky_110 @F1Simu-Alonso @CianG-4 @Bcolt93 @Gamer_DA_best262 @michaelangelo53

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Hey guys, i know it has been quite a rocky season with a lot of ups and downs on every front but i really enjoyed the coordinating experience and i hope @HRacingGreen did too. Thank you for the great racing we had throughout this season, he had multi car battles for the lead nearly every race and with 16 (!!!!!!) different ppl on the podium and 8 different winners in 15 races which shows how competetive this season really was. We had a A LOT of drama aswell but we only have so much drama bc of the insane competetition and bc we care so much about this place. I hope to see the vast majority of you next season aswell and hopefully you guys use the free sundays to sweat the s*** out of F1 2017 !!!

[@JIM-NervoTank @alexukr @Jthorn97 @Aressi191 @Ali Kidd @RBOS_00 @BigshotP1ayerGR @BigC_019 @Desimpele @jamie-995 @HRacingGreen @FerrariFan92 @JIM-NardyXTeam @RC Wallen @wooly51 @Walsh89-
@Shellay @clarky_110 @F1Simu-Alonso @CianG-4 @Bcolt93 @Gamer_DA_best262 @michaelangelo53

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Hi guys, I pretty much know majority of people are eagerly waiting for F1 2017 and want to consign F1 2016 to the dustbin or sell it to a 2nd hand games shop, but before you do that how about one last hurrah at Abu Dhabi on sunday.:woot::woot:

The social currently features 3 of this seasons champions (F2, F3 & F4) it would be great if F1 champ Aressi decided to sign up.:angelic:
At the moment @michaelangelo53 is the only one respresenting the F1 tier and in a perfect world there would be a few more of you that race on sunday, but if not no worries.(y)

https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/f1-2016-all-tier-finale-50-abu-dhabi-20-8-17-8pm-bst.23671/page-3#post-408575