PC - S13 AOR PC Split 1 - Livestream & Videos | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S13 AOR PC Split 1 - Livestream & Videos

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

RyanL83

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 8, 2014

Below you can find info about the AOR PC Split 1 livestream for Season 13. Also feel free to use this thread to post your personal recorded videos from the races!

I'm happy to announce that the races in the AOR PC Split 1 league this season will be streamed live on YouTube! Myself & @King-kodiak have offered our services as commentators and will be covering all the action from the spectator mode throughout the season.

The races will be streamed on my YouTube channel - LINK HERE - and if all goes well, @allflattious has kindly offered to edit the stream down into a shorter highlights package during the week after the races, and uploaded to @FisiFan91's Youtube channel

The stream link for each round will be posted on the day of each race somewhere on AOR.

The streams will start approximately 8pm UK time every Sunday!

Last edited by a moderator:

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
I will also be streaming on my Twitch channel, which will later be uploaded to my YouTube channel (links in my signature)

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
Are you planning to make any changes or improvements to the stream compared to last season? (interviews i.e)

allflattious

Formula 3 2nd Driver
AOR Commentator
Feb 15, 2016
As a heads up if anyone would want to send me footage to use for a qualifying comparison segment at the start of the highlights package please attach it to this thread and tag me in the post :)

*By posting you are also allowing your footage to be used in the highlights package*

Cheers!

fugotaro

Formula Karter
Aug 13, 2016
As a heads up if anyone would want to send me footage to use for a qualifying comparison segment at the start of the highlights package please attach it to this thread and tag me in the post :)

*By posting you are also allowing your footage to be used in the highlights package*

Cheers!
I would like to but my internet has other ideas unfortunately

Last edited:

allflattious

Formula 3 2nd Driver
AOR Commentator
Feb 15, 2016
Edited up to the start of the race so far :) Hope you guys will enjoy it! @RyanL83 your stream obviously cut out at the start of the race so if I could have a peek at @King-kodiak's footage that would be very appreciated!

Bernie

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016
#FisiWin = £5 to all peole on Ryan's channel... Soon I'll be bankrupt!

• Funny
Reactions: RyanL83

allflattious

Formula 3 2nd Driver
AOR Commentator
Feb 15, 2016
@allflattious do you still need quali laps?
Not for this video I think mate, I'm using Ryan's video as a track guide, and I will also give an overview of all of the drivers in Split 1 this year, so the video might be overly long if I include Quali laps as well, for future episodes though I will probably ask for quali laps :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1493037016][/DOUBLEPOST]
@King-kodiak uploads his Twitch broadcast to YouTube afterwards so my best bet for you Nick is to keep a eye on his channel till it pops up.
Already been in contact with him, should all be sorted tonight hopefully!