PC - S13 AOR PC Split 1 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S13 AOR PC Split 1 - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
AOR PC Split 1 League - Season 13
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the PC Split 1 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator(s): @FisiFan91
Lobby Host: @nicknoname777 [NNicky]
Backup host(s): @Chicane

The AOR Discord Server will be used for voice chat on race night.

Drivers and Teams:

Mercedes
#6 - @Slickk - Slickk - Czech
#44 - @BergheVonTrips - BergheVonTrips - Austrian

Ferrari
#5 - @RT93 StreezVtec - RT93 StreeZ #Vtec - French
#7 - @Qélon - Qélon™ - Austrian

Red Bull
#3 - @Nukka - Nukka - Swedish
#33 - @ramdrop - ram ツ - British

Williams
#19 - @Deevstappen - Deev - Polish
#77 - @Andrei Codreanu - Andrei Codreanu - German

Force India
#11 - @maxafc46 - maxafc46 - British
#27 - @Fehler3 - Fehler3 - German

McLaren
#14 - @F.Donoso - RC FabRacer - Chilean
#22 - @XLNC_Afro - XLNC Afro - British

Toro Rosso
#26 - @RBK - RBK - Polish
#55 - @Chicane - Chicane - Dutch

Haas
#8 - @Maffus - Maffus - British
#21 - @fugotaro - fugotaro - Dutch

Renault
#20 - @nicknoname777 - NNicky - Dutch
#30 - @PAPA SOKRATIS - Papa Sokratis - Croatian

Manor
#88 - @FisiFan91 - AOR Fisi - Norwegian
#94 - @Ycoms - Ycoms - Swiss

Sauber
#9 - Reserved for Commentator @RyanL83
#12 - Reserved for Commentator @King-kodiak

Reserves:
1. @SprinGeR - SprinGeR - Polish
2. @Knalliee - KnaLLiE - Dutch

Last edited:

Laakso

AOR PC F1 Split 2 & AC Porsche & AEC LMP Champion
Sep 23, 2016
im going first time without line so i dont except anything xd

• Funny
Reactions: H_pro1

Laakso

Sep 23, 2016
pls can somebody tell me how to fix the issue with game minimizing itself to desktop its getting unplayeble

Laakso

Sep 23, 2016
suddenly when im driving it just minimizes =(

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
suddenly when im driving it just minimizes =(
Has anything changed on your PC since it started happening? Like a graphics driver update, or something similar?

I've experienced the game randomly crashing at times, but I don't think I've experienced it just minimising. Anyone else had that problem?

Reactions: NonRunner

Laakso

Sep 23, 2016
it just like crashes to desktop but the game stays on and i can go back. i think it mainly started after last update in game. i can try going back with the geforce drivers to see if it helps

NickB

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 11, 2016
How is the live broadcasting going to work this season? Will the commentators leave before the race? I've heard that when players leave a session it results in desync which causes lag starts (lights going out at different times for different people, sector gaps not being correct and slipstream not working.

As much as seeing the start improves the stream, it really does massively cause issues with the racing and I was beginning to get annoyed at having race after race with no slipstream as at some tracks it makes it impossible to overtake.

@Seiyariu did a good video on it

Last edited:

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
How is the live broadcasting going to work this season? Will the commentators leave before the race? I've heard that when players leave a session it results in desync which causes lag starts (lights going out at different times for different people, sector gaps not being correct and slipstream not working.
I think the lag start & gap time issue only affects the driver who leaves the session (I got a delayed start in Mexico after my game crashed in qualy & I had to rejoin). Not sure about the slipstream though

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
I think the lag start & gap time issue only affects the driver who leaves the session (I got a delayed start in Mexico after my game crashed in qualy & I had to rejoin). Not sure about the slipstream though
It will definitely affect that person, but it can expand to more people as I noticed at Mexico and Abu Dhabi last season on xbox, there were more than 1 person there who had lag starts.

• Informative
Reactions: FisiFan91

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I don't think we ever had a problem caused by the commentators leaving between the qualy/race last season though - at least not that I'm aware of. Only lag starts I remember off the top of my head were @Nukka in Singapore after he had to rejoin during qualy, and me in Mexico after I had to rejoin during qualy. And I can't remember anyone mentioning any lack of slipstream during or after the races?

Personally I don't think it's worth changing anything for the commentators unless we start experiencing problems related to it ourselves.

• Agree
Reactions: Nukka and Qélon

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver list updated as per the car selection.

NickB

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 11, 2016
pls can somebody tell me how to fix the issue with game minimizing itself to desktop its getting unplayeble
Do you run TeamViewer, if so try quitting it, not just closing it otherwise it will run in the background. That was what fixed the same issue for me on Dirt Rally

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
Probably not the most exciting championship, but constructors should have the potential to be an even match throughout the field! :)

• Agree
Reactions: FisiFan91

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
So, how many of you guys record /stream?
I personally intend to stream now when i have upgraded the pc!

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I don't see much benefit in streaming myself when Ryan/KK are doing the live broadcasts, plus I tend to get distracted by the live chat at times :p But I will defo record my races as usual, and hopefully upload them more on time this season (saying that as I still have 3 vids from S12 still to upload :rofl:)