Mackisdoodle

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 29, 2015
1. Ferrari - Rai
2. Force India - Hul
3. Sauber - Eri
4. Red Bull - Ver
5. Williams - Mas

Please note that i like all cars and would happily get strapped into anyone at all. I dislike the sound of the honda engine though.

Last edited:

iZi

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 5, 2017
1: Red bull racing, (Verstappen)
2: Willams (Bottas)
3: Ferrari
4: Renault
5: Force India,
6: Mercedes (Hamilton)

Snarf Snarf

Reigning AOR PC F1 Split 4 Champion
Jul 31, 2014
1. Haas - (Grosjean)
2. Toro Rosso - (Sainz)
3. Manor - (Haryanto)
4. Renault - (Palmer)
5. Sauber - (Nasr)

Reactions: Thompson

Thompson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
Car:
1. Red Bull (RIC)
2. Williams (BOT)
3. McLaren (BUT)
4. Ferrari (VET)
5. Mercedes (ROS)
Unfortunately, none of those seats remain available. Would you be ok with driving as Massa instead of Bottas?

Blue Inquisitor

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Only just saw that the deadline was changed at very short notice:

1. Toro Rosso - Sainz
2. Force India - Perez
3. Williams - Massa
4. Manor - Haryanto
5. Sauber - Ericsson

Thompson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
I would like to drive with my Croatian buddy @PAPA SOKRATIS.

1. Renault (Pal)
2. Force India (Hul)
3. Haas (Gro)
4. Sauber (Eri)
5. McLaren (Alo)
1. Renault (Mag)
2. Force India (Perez)
3. Haas F1 (Gut)
4. Sauber (Nasr)
5. Mclaren (But)
I would like to drive with @Mulchian
The only team that has both seats available is Toro Rosso. So what's more important to you guys? Teaming up or getting in the cars you want?

• Disagree
Reactions: Blue Inquisitor

Blue Inquisitor

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Seems unfair to bring the deadline forward at such short notice though, I posted well in advance of the original deadline.

Thompson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
Seems unfair to bring the deadline forward at such short notice though, I posted well in advance of the original deadline.
We discussed this with the coordinating team. Thed deadline was moved forward to allow people more practice with the cars they're actually gonna drive during the season.

Blue Inquisitor

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
We discussed this with the coordinating team. Thed deadline was moved forward to allow people more practice with the cars they're actually gonna drive during the season.
That's fair enough but it seems harsh to drop me to the bottom of the pile when I posted well within the original deadline and the new deadline was posted at very short notice (even then I only missed the new deadline by an hour or two).

Last edited:

Dan Hawkins

AOR Founder & Director
Staff member
AOR Admin
Aug 18, 2014
That's fair enough but it seems harsh to drop me to the bottom of the pile when I posted well within the original deadline and the new deadline was posted at very short notice (even then I only missed the new deadline by an hour or two).
Ahhh Dan - I'm really sorry mate we were having a lot of complaints about the time of people waiting (and tbh 72 hours after the driver placements reveal is way too much. Even 48 hours was generous imo) - results went out at the start of the week, it's now Wednesday - two days after :/

We made a team decision to bring forward the deadline by 24 hours to give all drivers a fair time to choose their car and get some practice in - because it wasn't fair that they had to wait upto 72 hours for one person to pick their car :(

Sorry about this, but we had to think of the community, as per the sign up - "active on forum and checking regularly"

3.5 Forum activity:

You need to be an active member on the AOR forum while being a driver in our leagues. We aren't forcing you to make several posts every day, but we prefer drivers who are involved with the community. We will occasionally check how long it has been since a driver has been logged into his forum account - if you have been inactive on the forum for a long time, you may be removed from the league.

It's been all over Twitter and Facebook Dan the man :(

In regards to dropping to the back - it's like a train (or plane), if you miss the train/plane, you don't just jump to the front of the queue, you join an already existing queue.... :(

Just to add - the time was updated yesterday.... So you're actually outside of the time limit by an hour or two. (may not be the original time, but it is the time in the rules).

Status
Not open for further replies.