PC - S13 AOR PC Split 3 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S13 AOR PC Split 3 - Main Thread

fraguitar89

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Nov 8, 2016
Thanks mate! Sorry for late response.. I hope to see you early on track

@H_pro1 I'm afraid I have to pull out of the league, I won't be able to be present for the majority of the remaining races and I don't want to hold a spot from all the reserve drivers who want to race :D

Good luck to everyone and to my teammate @fraguitar89 for the rest of the season (y)

Jirko90

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 4, 2017
Hey everyone i got a question i cant find any answer to on the internet maybe you guys can help me out.

i started playing F1 at april this year and its been about 10 years since i last played any racing games. so i didnt want to spend too much money on a wheel in case i dont like it as much as i thought i would. turns out its the most fun i had on any video game in a long time^^.

currently im driving with a Thrustmaster Ferrari racing wheel (70€) and willing to spend about 250-300€ for a new one.

can somebody tell me whats the difference between a low and a high quality wheel? in terms of steering throttle and brakes im fine with my wheel so far but i just have no comparison to another wheel.

is there any wheel you guys would suggest to get? thanks in advance, have a nice week everyone :)

Meireloso

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I think the FFB is better and more accurate on a high quality steering wheel so basically you'll have better driving feeling

Metten

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 19, 2017
Hey everyone i got a question i cant find any answer to on the internet maybe you guys can help me out.

i started playing F1 at april this year and its been about 10 years since i last played any racing games. so i didnt want to spend too much money on a wheel in case i dont like it as much as i thought i would. turns out its the most fun i had on any video game in a long time^^.

currently im driving with a Thrustmaster Ferrari racing wheel (70€) and willing to spend about 250-300€ for a new one.

can somebody tell me whats the difference between a low and a high quality wheel? in terms of steering throttle and brakes im fine with my wheel so far but i just have no comparison to another wheel.

is there any wheel you guys would suggest to get? thanks in advance, have a nice week everyone :)
I just upgraded from a DFGT to a high end wheel and I can tell you that there was a huge difference in the wheel. Much smoother and more precise which makes me way more consistent. I'm not particularly faster due to the higher quality wheel/FFB, but it is mainly a lot more consistency. The upgrade in the pedals made me a bit faster and again also a bit more consistent. Currently still getting used to it, especially in the rain, as I needed some practice to get used to it, so in the first few weeks it makes you a bit slower, but you will improve after that!

So in conclusion driving is a lot more precise and you get the better experience with the better force feedback. For me it was totally worth the money as I am enjoying racing games even more now. The experience is so much better. Even when it is not going so well in the race it is a lot of fun to drive! :D

In the hard/software area people also post questions for new wheels. Maybe you can find more info over there. Otherwise just message me on steam or something. Maybe I can help you more ;)
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/forums/hardware-software-area.13/

Reactions: KurvZ

FisiFan91

AOR Founder
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- @PaulB1991 has been removed for uninformed absences

- @amdavies and @thisisdiree have pulled out for personal reasons

Hopefully we can get some replacements in before the end of the season, although that depends on new drivers really. Atm there are quite a few recent sign-ups who still need to submit their TT times, and those few who have submitted them are looking a bit too fast for Split 3.

• Informative
Reactions: Metten and Ctzn Ely