PC S13 AOR PC Split 3 - Main Thread

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Driver Update:

- @trumpa94 has joined the Split 3 league as a new driver and will be in the Force India!

(@H_pro1)
Driver Update:

- @TheKillSwitchh has joined the Split 3 league and will drive the McLaren!

(@H_pro1)
Welcome to AOR guys, hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to introduce yourselves here: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/s13-aor-pc-split-3-driver-introduction-thread.20378/

Add me on Steam, and try to be online ~10 min before the race start.

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Welcome abroad @Julien2395 ! Hopefully you enjoy your time for the last 4 races, and why not in the future also ;)

Metten

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 19, 2017
Hey everyone!
As some of you maybe saw in my post of the social from last night I moved study rooms and had to figure out my internet. Looks like its all fine now. Living with a lot more people right now using this internet so I'm not sure how stable it is but it looks very good without any problems. Going to test it in a social the coming 2 days if one pops up or if anyone wants to do some practice just hit me up. Also nice as I missed yersterdays social :p.

For @H_pro1 to see my new connection quality here the link to the speedtest on an Englisch server.
http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6492613720

Looks like it's almost the same as in my old room, but only 2 people home at the moment. Considering sunday. Please let me now if somethings wrong from my side so I don't cause any problems for you guys ;).

Cheers!!

Reactions: H_pro1 and Ctzn Ely

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Hey everyone!
As some of you maybe saw in my post of the social from last night I moved study rooms and had to figure out my internet. Looks like its all fine now. Living with a lot more people right now using this internet so I'm not sure how stable it is but it looks very good without any problems. Going to test it in a social the coming 2 days if one pops up or if anyone wants to do some practice just hit me up. Also nice as I missed yersterdays social :p.

For @H_pro1 to see my new connection quality here the link to the speedtest on an Englisch server.
http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6492613720

Looks like it's almost the same as in my old room, but only 2 people home at the moment. Considering sunday. Please let me now if somethings wrong from my side so I don't cause any problems for you guys ;).

Cheers!!
Haha that looks great!
I just set up a lobby for tomorrow if you (or anyone else is keen)
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/f1-2016-50-race-japan-29-07-2017-20-00-gmt.23559/

Reactions: Metten

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Hey guys,
I am leaving to Italy tomorrow soon after the race, I will try to update the results etc. asap after the race and put the next weeks thread on the forum also. I will be gone 31.7 - 7.7, so I will miss next weeks race and I won't be able to access the forums that much, I will try my best at the evenings if I have the energy. Please organize next weeks race with sense!

It will be much appreciated if @Jipper can host (if you are available) but if not please try to find a host with somehow stable connection! Split 3 doesn't have a second coordinator so if anything happens during the week please contact @FisiFan91 .
And also if there will be stewards inquires after tomorrows (Japan) or next weeks (COTA) races please tag @DemoN F1 (thanks for offering the help!) alongside with me in the "League Coordinator" spot.

I think I covered the main things.
Tagging y'all:
@Scott_Aitchison @Dazzy Oz @Craigieboy @Punisher @R.A.J. @Meireloso @KurvZ @Footyad24 @CH34TER @trumpa94 @TheKillSwitchh @Metten @Julien2395 @ChineseWiener @fraguitar89 @Jipper @Ely' @Clint58 @ChokDK @Ludvig Petersson @Jirko90 @Cousin

ChokDK

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 11, 2016
Hey guys,
I am leaving to Italy tomorrow (Cut) I will be gone 31.7 - 7.7 (Cut) [/USER]
OMFG that's what I call vacation!!! :cigar::cigar::cigar:

It will be much appreciated if @Jipper can host (if you are available) but if not please try to find a host with somehow stable connection! [/USER]
I might give hosting a go.. :)

ENJOY ITALY m8!! :cool::singing::snaphappy::D

Reactions: KurvZ

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Hey guys,
I am leaving to Italy tomorrow soon after the race, I will try to update the results etc. asap after the race and put the next weeks thread on the forum also. I will be gone 31.7 - 7.7, so I will miss next weeks race and I won't be able to access the forums that much, I will try my best at the evenings if I have the energy. Please organize next weeks race with sense!

It will be much appreciated if @Jipper can host (if you are available) but if not please try to find a host with somehow stable connection! Split 3 doesn't have a second coordinator so if anything happens during the week please contact @FisiFan91 .
And also if there will be stewards inquires after tomorrows (Japan) or next weeks (COTA) races please tag @DemoN F1 (thanks for offering the help!) alongside with me in the "League Coordinator" spot.

I think I covered the main things.
Tagging y'all:
@Scott_Aitchison @Dazzy Oz @Craigieboy @Punisher @R.A.J. @Meireloso @KurvZ @Footyad24 @CH34TER @trumpa94 @TheKillSwitchh @Metten @Julien2395 @ChineseWiener @fraguitar89 @Jipper @Ely' @Clint58 @ChokDK @Ludvig Petersson @Jirko90 @Cousin
Can't Fisi host and leave in Qualifying or something?
[DOUBLEPOST=1501882530][/DOUBLEPOST]Or else i could host maybe?

• What?
Reactions: FisiFan91

KurvZ

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 16, 2014
Won't @FisiFan91 be racing in split 1 ???

If not he will still not be able to host as i will request him as my personal engineer for the race :p

Last edited: