Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
1. Toro Rosso
2. Red Bull
3. Ferrari
4. McLaren
5. Mercedes

Teammate: @Jay if he accepts?
Yeah would be a good challenge for us both if it works out! If nothing else, you have to beat your teammate. :)

There's a few races we haven't both done with you joining mid-season in S12. You know from Mexico I want to maximise the constructors' return and I know that we won't take each other out stupidly if we have to race.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I will take any team you assign to me
As a reserve you can race in any free car when you are called to race. Any points you score will be held in the driver table behind the scenes up until you are made permanent when they will be displayed. You don't score constructor points unless you are permanent and at that point you will be offered a car from a driver that has left the league (either promoted, unable to complete the season or being blacklisted for no-shows).

Space space I'm in space

Junior Karter
Mar 14, 2017
As a reserve you can race in any free car when you are called to race. Any points you score will be held in the driver table behind the scenes up until you are made permanent when they will be displayed. You don't score constructor points unless you are permanent and at that point you will be offered a car from a driver that has left the league (either promoted, unable to complete the season or being blacklisted for no-shows).
Oh i didnt know that i was reserve...alright then

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Right lads, I've updated the main OP for you to look at. The current situation is only relevant if @Smu3l3y doesn't post within the next hour. Considering he's not been on the forum for 12 days I'm confident I haven't wasted my time lol

If you want to, you can ask others to swap cars if you're looking for your teammate

Putttee

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 11, 2016
Do not swap me to Williams. I do race with some other guys in here and they do Williams so can't use that car then. Nice thought though

Putttee

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 11, 2016
However if @KaneJr00 and @Jay wants to be in the williams and @Kevviee07 wants to be in the red bull and you want to be in the toro rosso then we can do that. Damn that was a complicated one. lol

Reactions: Cheeese
Status
Not open for further replies.