FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
AOR PC Split 4 League - Season 13
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Feel free to use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

2. What's your previous league racing experience?

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well!

We hope you all will do your best to race cleanly and enjoy the ups and downs (maybe not so much the downs) of the league racing experience over the coming season :)

Red17G

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 8, 2017
Hey all,

1. I'm Jono, aka Red17G; 21 years old and British. Currently using a pad but may upgrade to a wheel at some point, my old one no longer works :unsure: Open to suggestions as to what I should buy.
2. Raced in an Xbox 360 league about 3 years ago but had to give it up as I went to university. Looking to get back into it for a bit of fun this summer.
3. Just expecting to have a good time and to enjoy some clean racing. Not played F1 games for a while so not sure what to expect in terms of performance. I'd be happy to finish most races with all four wheels still on the car!

See you all on Sunday. :cool:

Mr. Biggles

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 25, 2017
Hey
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Biggles, 22, English, Pad.
First time in a league, just want to challenge my self against people rather than ai and this will force me to not use flash backs.
None

To finish a race with out leaving the track, as long as i don't finish last ill be happy. If i get in the top half of the scoreboard ill be amazed.

winchy33

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2017
Hey guys, reserve driver here but thought I'd introduce myself anyway :D

Im Tom, 24 from England. Only recently switched to using wheel and pedals

I raced in F1 2012 (think it was season 7/8)? I completed 2 seasons finishing mid table in both. I also wrote race commentaries after the races

If I get the chance to race, I just want to compete, be clean and enjoy it. Any kind of point over the season will be like winning the championship for me lol

Fersiphion

Formula 3 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2017
Hi everyone!

My name is Marco AKA Fersiphion. Im 15 years old and im in this league because im dutch :p I was not playing a lot of f1 before I signed up for this and when I did I played with a pad however I just bought a wheel so I don't know whether I am racing with a pad or a wheel this sunday.
Im looking forward for some fun and clean racing, this season will be all about improving for me so I can really go for it in season 14! Im not expecting alot from myself because im probably down in the field but I just want to score some points.
I also haven't got any league racing experience.

This season im just here to have a bit of fun with everyone in this league and improving myself, I am always in for some jokes so if you want me to stop making them you should say it :p

See ya on Sunday and best of luck everyone with practicing (I'm going to practice really hard, i'll need it :p)

Aladar

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2017
Hi I'm Jake, I'm 19 years old and I'm English but at Uni in Scotland. Currently using a pad, want to try to make the switch to wheels/pedal at some point but I'm not sure it'll be easy.

The final 6 races of last split of AOR, other than that nothing.

I'm expecting a lot of finishes from 10th-5th, hoping for at least one podium at some point. Also if I can start to get my tyre wear to a more acceptable level I'll be very happy. Looking forward to racing with some familiar names who I know I'm pretty close in terms of pace to, and looking forward to seeing how the new names stack up.

Fersiphion

Formula 3 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2017
Hi everyone!

My name is Marco AKA Fersiphion. Im 15 years old and im in this league because im dutch :p I was not playing a lot of f1 before I signed up for this and when I did I played with a pad however I just bought a wheel so I don't know whether I am racing with a pad or a wheel this sunday.
Im looking forward for some fun and clean racing, this season will be all about improving for me so I can really go for it in season 14! Im not expecting alot from myself because im probably down in the field but I just want to score some points.
I also haven't got any league racing experience.

This season im just here to have a bit of fun with everyone in this league and improving myself, I am always in for some jokes so if you want me to stop making them you should say it :p

See ya on Sunday and best of luck everyone with practicing (I'm going to practice really hard, i'll need it :p)
Also if I am well of the pace I dont hope so but if this happens I want to change to a reserve driver so a better driver can have a chance to make the league more competitive. But I am practicing alot right now to make sure it won't happen!

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Steve (I've decided there's only room for one Stevie in this league), 47, English, I think I've covered the equipment in the signature. No, I'm not the oldest driver here, thanks.

Been here since Season 4, despite flirting with Grid Autosport and PCARS have raced F1, never in a league with a lower number than 4 (OK except one season on F1 2015 when there were only enough PC drivers for 2 splits and I was in Split 2). Started on X360 then joined the master race on PC. I preferred XBLive for invites and chat, why is it a faff on PC?

Like always I want to have a battle with a rival on track most weeks, nice if it's for points-paying positions. I would like to be better at qualifying as I can only make up so many places in the race. Hoping to show better against the returning Split 5 drivers and maybe some of those from Split 4 I have raced before.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Also if I am well of the pace I dont hope so but if this happens I want to change to a reserve driver so a better driver can have a chance to make the league more competitive. But I am practicing alot right now to make sure it won't happen!
You gotta serve your time at the back. I used to sit out qualifying to get new tyres and tyre choice. Then I'd keep going around waiting for people to crash or retire. Eventually I could see other cars and started racing them, even if it was in the pit stops. Don't give up and keep your powder dry, practice racecraft, even if it means knowing how to get out of the way under blue flags....

Hey guys, reserve driver here but thought I'd introduce myself anyway :D

Im Tom, 24 from England. Only recently switched to using wheel and pedals

I raced in F1 2012 (think it was season 7/8)? I completed 2 seasons finishing mid table in both. I also wrote race commentaries after the races

If I get the chance to race, I just want to compete, be clean and enjoy it. Any kind of point over the season will be like winning the championship for me lol
I remember you, welcome back!

• Friendly
Reactions: Fersiphion

Fersiphion

Formula 3 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2017
You gotta serve your time at the back. I used to sit out qualifying to get new tyres and tyre choice. Then I'd keep going around waiting for people to crash or retire. Eventually I could see other cars and started racing them, even if it was in the pit stops. Don't give up and keep your powder dry, practice racecraft, even if it means knowing how to get out of the way under blue flags....

I remember you, welcome back!
Thanks! I'll definitely give my everything!

Reactions: Steve Jackson

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Aloha !

I'm Julien (Hinyaldee), 26, French, racing on X360 pad (no intention to switch to the wheel anytime soon)
My first time was on PC split 5 for season 12 (I started half way through the season, on round 7 or 8, I think)
Become even faster and better than last season. I kept playing almost everyday since it ended, and managed to improve my times by about 2 seconds now. I'm starting to get a really good feel for keeping on the racing line, handling the braking zones and apexes :) Hopefully, I'll be in the top 10 or even top 5 in each Grand Prix !

Caffa

S13 AOR PC Split 4 Champion
Mar 25, 2017
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc) hey I am Jake, 21 from uk. Used to be known as bed head nedd the guy who doesn't know the Bahrain turn 1 braking point.

2. What's your previous league racing experience? I raced on f1 2011 and 2012 and had a lot of fun with those games, I lost all motivation after a bad crash in Bahrain lmao I'm sure someone has the video

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? To try and finish races is my goal, haven't even done a 50% on this game yet

Connor Park

Pro Karter
Jul 8, 2016
1 - Hi, I'm Connor. I'm Canadian but lives in the UK, I'm 15. I have a logitech g920 racing wheel. I'm also really quiet
2 - I've had no experience with league racing at all but have raced a few other good people that I know.
3 - I feel pretty confident having dome 50% races before with no assists and what not but in the first few races I'm going to mainly focus on finishing and then scoring points consistently.

TheVerenzak

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hey guys!

Some of you might know me from past season(s) but most probably won't.
My name is Cas, I'm a 18 year old dude from the Netherlands. I'm living in my own apartment with my girlfriend and so unfortunately my connection isn't good enough to host (that ****'s expensive yo). I use a Driving Force GT and no plans to upgrade yet.

I have some experience in league racing, S13 will be my 4th season with AOR. In the previous 3 seasons I've managed 4 podiums and 1 pole. My S12 podium probably was the biggest surprise in the history of low-tier league racing :p. Without any practice I got a second place at Baku, shame it isn't on the calendar this season. Same for Monaco and Singapore.
This season I hope to get at least another podium and just consistent points finishes. But most of all, lots of clean, close and fun racing :)

Diaz

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 11, 2017
Hello Guys!
I'm a hungarian 24 years old dude who loves Formula one. Currently using a G27 with a Playseat. I've been playing F1 games since the first has been released on PC but only on a casual level.
This is going to be my first league experience so I'm really excited.
My main goal is to get up the pace, race clean and have fun. Also to make it to every race as there is a slight chance work may come in.
Really looking forward to this season.

azazelon

Formula Karter
Feb 3, 2017
My name is Alexandros. I am 27 yo from Greece (not many Greeks here) and I play with a logitech F310 pad.
My only league experience is the previous season (12) when I competed in the last 7 races and had great fun, so I am back and looking forward to this season.
I hope for many points finishes, and to beat my best position from last season which was 6th.

Putttee

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 11, 2016
Hey all,

My name is Patrik. Love racing in general and following F1 and motoGP. Been to a few F1 races and planning on more. So far Ive knocked down Hockenheim and Catalunya. Loved it. Havent been to a MotoGP race yet though.

Main thing with racing online is to have fun and get a challenge. Towards the end of s12 I got some close racing and really enjoyed it so Im looking forward to this season and hoping for some good close and fair fights in here. So my expectations are to have fun and give a good challenge to my fellow racers. Previously before AOR I have raced with a few different groups but they all were too spread out since it was smaller group. Still had a great time and learned a lot from it and got more interested in racing.

Currently personal stats:
Steamname: putttee73
Nationally:Swedish
Racerig:Obutto Ozone, 27" single screen, Fanatec CSL

Ronnin1978

GP2 Test Driver
Feb 6, 2016
Ronnin, I am 39 years old from Romania, logitech G27.
My experience in AOR is the previous season ''12'' and a little bit in aor 11. A lot of experience with another leagues, my last win with codemasters was back in 2012 :( ,, (championship win)
A lot of close fight