PC - S15 F5 Season Awards | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S15 F5 Season Awards

Jipper

Reigning S14 AOR PC F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 24, 2017
Stealing this from @koldo who made this for F2!

The rules are simple: Copy the template below and answer the questions by (apart from the last two questions) tagging ONE driver for each question and sharing the finished template in this thread. You can't tag yourself. Once ideally everyone has answered, I'll create the final awards by averaging the results.

Best quali pace:

Best race pace:

Most consistent driver:

Corner-cutter of the season:

Best overtaker:

Unluckiest driver:

Max Crashtappen of the season:

Most underrated driver:

Best drive of the season:

Most improved:

Biggest Surprise:

Best race of the season:

Funniest Moment:

Have fun!

@Portex @Kreosteijn @DackeBerg @RichyB @Ping2High @Borderline @Snook @FlexesMarci @Flaf @Kiinako @Póstás Delfin @trumpa94 @FraGioco9 @Klauuiii @Rienk @Jipper @teunvanberkel @Dazzy Oz @PiekarzPotato @T-Havok @Thomas Schmidt @Niek van Gelder @RaTaka97 @Raidersky @blackmiles

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Best quali pace:

Best race pace:

Most consistent driver: @Niek van Gelder for not showing up

Corner-cutter of the season:

Best overtaker:

Unluckiest driver:

Max Crashtappen of the season:

Most underrated driver:

Best drive of the season:

Most improved:

Biggest Surprise:

Best race of the season:

Funniest Moment:

Last edited:
  • Faff
Reactions: Rienk and Snook

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Best quali pace: @Póstás Delfin : an average position of 3.5.

Best race pace: @Portex : just because he is the champion.

Most consistent driver: @Portex : every race he drove, he finished in the points. And only 5 of those 12 races he didn't get a podium.

Corner-cutter of the season: @PiekarzPotato : 96 seconds worth of penalties in 13 races, which is an average of 7,38 seconds per race.

Best overtaker: @Ping2High : the statistics show he gained the most positions in the race.

Unluckiest driver: @Jipper how many times did someone crash into you? And even then on the races where it looked like it was going your way: how many times did you still DNF?

Max Crashtappen of the season: @Niek van Gelder : he ran wide in turn 4 of Hungary, went over the white line massively, overtook me in the proces and then crashed into me. Oh ye, and he has 4 stewards penalties because of avoidable collisions.

Most underrated driver: @T-Havok : because I love clean racing and he has no penalties whatsoever.

Best drive of the season: @Kreosteijn : when it was raining... you all know why...

Most improved: no clue

Biggest Surprise: none I can think of

Best race of the season: Brazil. This is just because I felt like I had so much pace, and such a low tyre wear. But on top of that several awesome overtakes. Shame my Nvidia Experience quitted streaming at the end of stint 1.

Funniest Moment: @RichyB : he got a 5-place penalty in the practice before the league race of Brazil started. He got that penalty when I ran into the back of him in the pit-exit. :D

Kiinako

S14 AOR PC F7 Champion
Sep 20, 2017
Best quali pace:

Best race pace: @Portex

Most consistent driver: @Portex

Corner-cutter of the season: @PiekarzPotato

Best overtaker: @Borderline, I usually can defend really well but he took me by surprise at least 3 times this season

Unluckiest driver: @Jipper, If we were allowed to vote for ourselves, I'd really put myself up there.

Max Crashtappen of the season: @PiekarzPotato, always had a weird time with him every time we fought for position

Most underrated driver: I'd give it a solid Idunnomaybe

Best drive of the season: I'd give it a solid Idunnomaybe

Most improved: I'd give it a solid Idunnomaybe

Biggest Surprise: @Portex

Best race of the season: Malaysia for me, I had no place being so high up in the end, but a lot of fortunate things happened and luck was in my favor

Funniest Moment: I'd give it a solid Idunnomaybe

Snook

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 16, 2017
Best quali pace: @Kreosteijn

Corner-cutter of the season: too lazy to check who got the most penalties

Best overtaker: got no clue, never seen people do overtakes around me

Unluckiest driver: would vote for myself but whatever, I'd say @Jipper when I think of his form from last season

Max Crashtappen of the season: @Niek van Gelder

Most underrated driver: Jolyon Palmer

Best drive of the season: @Kreosteijn smashing my ass at Singapore qualy

Most improved: The AOR website

Biggest Surprise: Managing to break a frontwing 5/7 races, sometimes breaking multiple times, yours truely the real Crashtappen

Best race of the season: Spain, where I was busy creating trains behind me and still finishing ahead of the poor souls that lost their front wings behind me

Funniest Moment: Going 5 wide in Spain

RichyB

Reigning S14 AOR PC Assist 2 Champion
Oct 16, 2017
Best quali pace: @Snook

Best race pace: @DackeBerg

Best overtaker: @Ping2High

Unluckiest driver: @Kiinako with technical failures

Max Crashtappen of the season: @Jipper

Most underrated driver: @Rienk

Best drive of the season: @Borderline in Brazil

Most improved: @Flaf

Biggest Surprise:
This

Best race of the season: USA in my opinion. Constantly close racing and battling for the win.

Funniest Moment:
This

• Friendly
Reactions: Rienk

Snook

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 16, 2017
Best quali pace: @Snook

Best race pace: @DackeBerg

Best overtaker: @Ping2High

Unluckiest driver: @Kiinako with technical failures

Max Crashtappen of the season: @Jipper

Most underrated driver: @Rienk

Best drive of the season: @Borderline in Brazil

Most improved: @Flaf

Biggest Surprise:
This

Best race of the season: USA in my opinion. Constantly close racing and battling for the win.

Funniest Moment:
This
That is exactly what I was talking about xd I am so happy to see this from the back (spain clip)

RichyB

Reigning S14 AOR PC Assist 2 Champion
Oct 16, 2017
That is exactly what I was talking about xd I am so happy to see this from the back (spain clip)
Yeah you guys were crazy xD, I decided to stay out of that one

Rienk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2017
About an hour of pondering and reconsidering later.

Best quali pace: @Póstás Delfin

Best overtaker: @Borderline (I mean just LOOK at that overtake on @RichyB's POV)

Unluckiest driver: @Kiinako (Dis was a close one)

Max Crashtappen of the season: @Jipper (Even though you had some very tough luck, I was still witness to some big ol' bottles, followed up by the classic "Oh bollocks")

Most underrated driver: @Jipper (Seems like a weird follow-up, but there is no way I should've ended ahead of you on the standings as it is right now. Especially with the amount of races I've had to miss this season. Plenty of those 'bad' results weren't really down to bottles :p)

Best drive of the season: @Borderline (You completely got me by surprise when you were suddenly 2nd from 9th in those conditions when I was spectating the race)

Most improved: @FraGioco9 (Saw him struggeling LOTS at the start of the seaon, but seems to have gotten a hold of himself in the last few races)

Biggest Surprise: @RichyB (Moving up from AL2 last season, winning multiple races and even doing quite well racing with an injured leg at the start of the season)

Best race of the season: For me definitely Spa. I put so much practice into that track, got 2nd during qualifying, disappointing start, down to 4th and get myself back up to 2nd with @Snook breathing down my neck for a mistake. One of my most satisfying races thus far.

Funniest Moment: Definitely my POV of the podium celebration after the Brazil race.

• Friendly
Reactions: Snook and FraGioco9