Moved - S19 T7 R4 - Japan - Collision under SC | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved S19 T7 R4 - Japan - Collision under SC

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Platform + League: PC F7
League Coordinator:
@Hinyaldee
Date:
2020/03/29
Members Involved:
@2Dragons @Hinyaldee
Description:
At 24:38 on my video, I get punted heavily by @2Dragons under SC conditions. I don't know what happened from his end, but I was very lucky not to DNF here
Evidence:

2Dragons

Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2019
"I get punted heavily by @2Dragons" AND THE KICK IS GOOD! 3 PTS! Just kidding.

Yeah this was totally my fault. I looked up at the right hand corner and noticed our entire line of racers was +6 seconds on what I thought was a VSC. I sped up a bit to push the line at the very moment @Hinyaldee was slowing down. Veered left last second to prevent hitting him and went onto the grass and lost all traction... the rest is history.

Genuinely sorry, @Hinyaldee was really dumb on my part. Some consolidation: my next Japan race that day I DNF'd because someone did the exact same thing to me lap 3.

Stewards, do your worst.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have overlooked the footage and have decided to award @2Dragons 15 penalty points and a Qualifying Ban for the next race they attend for causing a major avoidable collision. Since the cars were in a queue, there was no point accelerating to the delta anyway - please try to be more sensible in future.

Closed.

(@2Dragons @Hinyaldee)

Status
Not open for further replies.