PC - S2 R1 Nurburgring Practice 20/10/19 (Sun) & 21/10/19 (Mon) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S2 R1 Nurburgring Practice 20/10/19 (Sun) & 21/10/19 (Mon)

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
Question, did anyone's pit stop not register in game yesterday? Let's us know if it happened to you.

Shooter80

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 23, 2017
I believe with the current 1.0.10 build of ACC the pitstops thing in the hud always stays at 0/1 even after you do your stop. At least mine did last night and in all my prior testing.

Timou

Junior Karter
Oct 11, 2019
Question, did anyone's pit stop not register in game yesterday? Let's us know if it happened to you.
I didn't get the "mandatory pit stop completed" information but wasn't disqualified either.
There was no refueling and I didn't change tyres.

• Informative
Reactions: GIXXERosg

Danny Hendriks

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 25, 2016
Had two great races. sunday had no trouble at all, started somewhere at the back, had a clean race, being involved with a minor crash, waitted for the guy i hit and let him pass and then made my way up to the middle of the pack. did some consistant laps pretty much the whole race and finnished the first race in 11th position.

Yesterdays race was a bit more of a mess, after the restart and the first flying lap, there was an accident at just out of the 13th corner, i saw this happening so i eased of the gas to find a clear spot to go through, but i got rear ended with made me hit the car in front. This resulted in front and rear damage and drove the rest off the race with this damage which resulted in laptimes 1 sec slower as the race on sunday.
I still managed to do consistant laps and also this race i finnished in 11th place. Hope i can keep this form up for tonights race an grab some points.