PC - S2 R8 Silverstone Practice/Social 12/8/19 (Sun) & 12/9/19 (Mon) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S2 R8 Silverstone Practice/Social 12/8/19 (Sun) & 12/9/19 (Mon)

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
It's a practice, why would you not reset to the pits and put dry tires on and come back on track. But hell yea it felt very good 4-5 of us knew what was going on and @Black_Gold_Saw we saw you coming and talked about it in discord AT THE MOMENT you were coming....

Isaias Varela

Pro Karter
Oct 3, 2019
Speaking of #5 practices... do you guys even know the formation points or do you all just cluster F it? Might explain a lot of things to be honest.......................
This was my fault, I didn't look at the Formation Point because I read this:

* for SUNDAY we will use the in game start but will be using the AOR start for R8
So I tought we would stard on green. I'm sorry for missundertood the message, and the problems at the start :(

Black_Gold_Saw

Pro Karter
Oct 19, 2019
@GIXXERosg I did qualy, but the game kept loading/applying my setup changes and coudnt press the 'drive' button so it threw me back into the garage with a 30 sec no control penalty.
So I asked what to do, and @VoodooChild said I had to start in the back. So I catched up and was last when race started.

* for SUNDAY we will use the in game start but will be using the AOR start for R8
As for this I totally forgot it about it, but didnt matter for me in the end, since I had to catch up anyways.

Maybe when qualy starts & race about to start announce it in-game tonight, To use the games way of starting.
I also believe someone asked weither go on green or AOR start, and someone mentioned AOR. So there definitely was confusion.

EDIT: As for not coming back to track, no point in doing so. Since chances are high weather conditions are going to be different at start/mid race on both Monday & Tuesday's races.

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
This was my fault, I didn't look at the Formation Point because I read this:

So I tought we would stard on green. I'm sorry for missundertood the message, and the problems at the start :(
formation points would still apply if we used the in-game start (basically the only difference is "go on green" instead of "p1 chooses when to accelerate")

• Informative
Reactions: Isaias Varela