PC - S2 R8 Silverstone Practice/Social 12/8/19 (Sun) & 12/9/19 (Mon) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S2 R8 Silverstone Practice/Social 12/8/19 (Sun) & 12/9/19 (Mon)

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
It's a practice, why would you not reset to the pits and put dry tires on and come back on track. But hell yea it felt very good 4-5 of us knew what was going on and @Black_Gold_Saw we saw you coming and talked about it in discord AT THE MOMENT you were coming....

Isaias Varela

Pro Karter
Oct 3, 2019
Speaking of #5 practices... do you guys even know the formation points or do you all just cluster F it? Might explain a lot of things to be honest.......................
This was my fault, I didn't look at the Formation Point because I read this:

* for SUNDAY we will use the in game start but will be using the AOR start for R8
So I tought we would stard on green. I'm sorry for missundertood the message, and the problems at the start :(

Black_Gold_Saw

Pro Karter
Oct 19, 2019
@GIXXERosg I did qualy, but the game kept loading/applying my setup changes and coudnt press the 'drive' button so it threw me back into the garage with a 30 sec no control penalty.
So I asked what to do, and @VoodooChild said I had to start in the back. So I catched up and was last when race started.

* for SUNDAY we will use the in game start but will be using the AOR start for R8
As for this I totally forgot it about it, but didnt matter for me in the end, since I had to catch up anyways.

Maybe when qualy starts & race about to start announce it in-game tonight, To use the games way of starting.
I also believe someone asked weither go on green or AOR start, and someone mentioned AOR. So there definitely was confusion.

EDIT: As for not coming back to track, no point in doing so. Since chances are high weather conditions are going to be different at start/mid race on both Monday & Tuesday's races.

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
This was my fault, I didn't look at the Formation Point because I read this:

So I tought we would stard on green. I'm sorry for missundertood the message, and the problems at the start :(
formation points would still apply if we used the in-game start (basically the only difference is "go on green" instead of "p1 chooses when to accelerate")

• Informative
Reactions: Isaias Varela