S2 Rounds 1-3 @ Autosport Raceway Club Circuit - Formula C on 29th September @ 20:00/8pm UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

S2 Rounds 1-3 @ Autosport Raceway Club Circuit - Formula C on 29th September @ 20:00/8pm UK

Erti147

Super Mod & Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Rounds 1-3
Autosport Raceway Club Circuit - Open Wheel - Formula C

Track Demo

Race Information

Date: Monday 29th September
Time: 8pm UK
Circuit: GP Circuit

If you are unable to attend the race, please notify your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

Last edited:

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Gonna have to give back word on this one mate, took a cash trade on GRID Autosport.

Erti147

Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Raven

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Is the league an hour later now? OP says 9 pm instead of 8 pm.

Raven

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
These cars are so so fun to drive on the limit. Looking forward to tomorrow although I can't see the racing being as close as the touring cars. Although there aren't any great overtaking spots at this track so it hopefully will be close at least between a few packs of drivers.

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
Sorry guys but i can't play any more on Monday, I have another commitment. Sorry again, good luck to everyone for this league. Bye!

Leoobot

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Happy with my preformance today apart form when I made a poor move took out Du7ch in the first race (sorry), had a great shot at the win for that race aswell. Had to wait which put me down a lot, but at least managed to crawl my way up to 5th.

But the second race kinda made up for the first, had a super start and was 3rd after the first corner and 1st when I completed the first lap having started 7th. Then I just kept it consistent and took the win.

3rd race started last ofc. Managed to somehow avoid a huge collosion in the first lap, but lost quite a lot of time. Got through the field quite nicely and found my self in 4th, was quite close taking 3rd but was still ok.

See ya next week! :)

FueledByBrennan

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 19, 2014
Wow. I can only ask "what if" after tonight.
Race 1: Got collected On lap 1 and again midway through, not disappointed with 7th
Race 2: Started 4th, got collected at turn 1 (again) but I was able to fight back to 5th.
Race 3: Got collected at turn 1 (surprise surprise) but I was able to fight back to 5th 2 seconds behind Leo and 4 Off the lead 3 guys. I was catching pretty fast up to Leo while he was behind the top 3 but spun it at the last turn twice. Still only 7 seconds off a maiden win though... See y'all next week.
L

Raven

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Disappointed in the track selection for this race. I was taking the **** out of Erti before the races but I wouldn't have believed it could be as poor as it turned out.

Apart from my mistake on the first lap of race 1, I felt like almost no one was racing with any respect. I kept getting pushed wide and not left room when I was attempting overtakes. The only drivers that seemed aware of my car were literally driving off the track to let me pass. It was just so weird and almost unpredictable as to what the next driver was going to do next. I'll admit I did a bit of pushing around but only to the others who did some questionable driving beforehand.

No matter the results I had that doesn't take away the fact it was by far the worst races this league has ever had. However, I still put most of the blame on the track selection. But such a shame we had such clumsy driving practically throughout the grid.

I was going to make tonight my final night in the league but I don't want to go out on such a forgettable series of races. I want to comeback for at least one for night to hopefully some amazing racing that we experienced in Season 1. I also hope everyone else continues next week and doesn't overreact to a bad night with an awful track and car combination.

Hope to see everyone next week.

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I made a poor move took out Du7ch in the first race

That was my overall luck on the night, thought it might be tough but was at least hoping for a podium on race one after leading from the front for so many laps, Not going to say i wasn't disappointed but i know by no means was it intentional Leo then when my battery went on my laptop turning the tv off because the xbox was connected by the elgato on race two that summed it up ruined my race, and as for race three was just frustrated and gave up

Really feel this couldve been better on the GP track.

Erti147

Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Depended on how fast you were really. If you were fast you'd be away into the distance, if you were average though like me then you had good racing.

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Depended on how fast you were really. If you were fast you'd be away into the distance, if you were average though like me then you had good racing.
yeah you really think anyone can pull away into the distance when mostly were so closely matched, and tbh Leo didn't catch up with me until around lap 11 so that says volumes, you were the one that created the train behind you, i even commented on it at the time :D

FueledByBrennan

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 19, 2014
No matter what you say, there was almost no action except for the first few laps but it was still horrible. I spent the entire night getting shoved off or in 5th without a hope of catching anyone, but if this was somewhere like Hockenheim (Probably the best track on the game tbh) or Indianapolis Gp (Really fun to drive + OP slipstream keep it good) this might've been a more enjoyable night.

NWRStorm

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 2, 2014
tbh Leo didn't catch up with me until around lap 11 so that says volumes, you were the one that created the train behind you, i even commented on it at the time :D
You are right he didn't, cause he was behind me for the first 10 laps, in what lap did he caught you up now again? :D

I think everyone have summed it up pretty good to be honest. We kind of need a GP - circuit for these cars. The rest of the calendar looks fun though. But seriously, those 4 seconds lag I keep getting is starting to annoy me..

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
You are right he didn't, cause he was behind me for the first 10 laps, in what lap did he caught you up now again? :D

I think everyone have summed it up pretty good to be honest. We kind of need a GP - circuit for these cars. The rest of the calendar looks fun though. But seriously, those 4 seconds lag I keep getting is starting to annoy me..
When it happens Storm it's infuriating but its the roll of a dice as to when or if it will happen sadly

Hope youve had your's and you have better luck without any lag spikes in the next races :D