S2 Rounds 10-12 @ RB Ring GP Circuit - Street - Coupe on 20th Oct @ 20:00/8pm UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

S2 Rounds 10-12 @ RB Ring GP Circuit - Street - Coupe on 20th Oct @ 20:00/8pm UK

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Erti147

Super Mod & Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Rounds 10-12
Red Bull RIng GP Circuit
20th October

Track Demo

Race Information

Date: Monday 20th October
Time: 8pm UK
Circuit: Red Bull Ring GP Circuit
If you are unable to attend the race, please notify your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

TRL MinTy

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
this is looks very strong for me also sorry for not turning up monday cba as i didnt have my account.

Erti147

Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Shame about me not having switched TC off for Race 1 after testing it out earlier this evening as it was dog shite slow. Went onto win the other two though so not bad night.

Good to see there's interest in the lobby for a Season 3 so I look forward to your opinions on category/track suggestions. :)

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
Meh, you all know what I thought of a certain someone's driving standards and that, coupled with my own mistakes, chucked one win and another potential podium out the window :mad:

NWRStorm

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 2, 2014
I thought for the most part it was actually fun racing, at least for me. Had some great battles with FlameDragon and Leo. Yes, perhaps the driving standards could have been better, but I`m really hopeful we will experience a great race next week.

I saw the standings and it says DNS on everyone, why?

Erti147

Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I saw the standings and it says DNS on everyone, why?
Because I've only put the results in for the Top 3 so far to see what the points gaps were. Rest of results getting done tonight.