PC - S3 R1 Practice/Social 9/2/2020 (Sun) & 10/2/2020 (Mon) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S3 R1 Practice/Social 9/2/2020 (Sun) & 10/2/2020 (Mon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIXXERosg

AOR PC GT3 S12 T4 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 9, 2016
FYI- Sun/Mon practices are always available for people, we'll use as many servers as needed. We meet up in discord and divide the lobbies from there depending on the turn out.

Apex Server 6 has a short 10M practice but a 120M Qual which is "fast" track and better represents the track conditions. Race is set to only 20M, I did this because you can no longer join a race in progress.

Reactions: aerosmudge

Joe_Hanes

Pro Karter
Jan 13, 2020
Sorry guys I don't think I'll make tonights race. See you tomorrow for the big night then. Have fun!

oqvist

Formula Karter
Jan 21, 2020
Good practise race. The pit engineers lost my tires on the way though. Is there a way in a json file or something to force tire change as default because you can´t trustt what you set on the formation lap?

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
putting the problem with my tyre pressure aside (below 27, although yesterday ist was perfectly fine at 28 AND I even put it up 0.5 or so.....)

anyone else having the bug, that the FFB on the G29 almost completely loses its force when a race starts? I have that every third or fourth race or so.. FFB is still there, but only maybe around 10%ish... which makes it undriveable. Plugging it out won't work bcs ACC doesn't recognize the wheel after I plug it in again. Changing the settings or loading a profile won't help either.

Last edited:

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
Thanks for setting up tonight, was my first proper race including a pit stop in ACC so a lot was learnt from it. Was also testing to see if my PC was up to the task of streaming a race as well.

Learnt a lot about the tyre pressures with the formation lap and the pit stops. Started way down the grid from where I should have been due to not getting a proper lap in (was running in the wrong fuel mix for half of it). Had fun in the opening stint making my way through the pack before mistakes started to come in which dropped me off the back of people. Pit stop screwed me over in the end as I didn't uncheck repair damage or change brakes in time, not really knowing what buttons I should be pressing on my wheel to sort it, then also killing the engine 5 secs or so after I stopped lol. Got it figured out in the end and post race though when looking back through stuff and finding the right buttons, so valuable lessons learnt tonight ready for tomorrow. Looking forward to kicking the season off and getting it underway now.

• Funny
Reactions: StephenCarry

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
as I didn't uncheck repair damage or change brakes in time, not really knowing what buttons I should be pressing on my wheel to sort it, then also killing the engine 5 secs or so after I stopped lol.
haha tell me about it!

1. panicked the limiter 200m before the line bcs of that yellow flashes and thought huh? isn't it further down? Only noticed bcs ppl behind me were pressuring :D
2. tried to uncheck it, pressed every possible key... stalled my engine, changed camera, changed brake bias... to find out its the right&left buttons on the d-pad...
3. stalled an couldn't go on after the pitstop... wondered for 10secs... "ah yes... wrong ignition button I'm pressing"^^

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
That was so much fun! Expect me every Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.