PC - S3 R2 Practice/Social 16/2/2020 (Sun) & 17/2/2020 (Mon) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S3 R2 Practice/Social 16/2/2020 (Sun) & 17/2/2020 (Mon)

• All leagues are cancelled until Xmas Day - check out the Announcements section for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oqvist

Formula Karter
Jan 21, 2020
Fun race again better then yesterday. Really odd one because I found a lot of cars having blue flags on me.
I keep getting these tire pressure dropping, puncture but I figure it´s just false alarm they just think the tire pressures is low?

Did somebody drop in the warmup or on the formation lap? I was on the left side and had the right cars in front and behind me but there was a car missing in the right lane. Didn´t know if I should switch lane or just keep it as I started.

Catalin Sasu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 9, 2020
the race was pretty good at the beginning (no dive bomb in turn 1) but towards the end I was pushed back in turn 3 and the car was very difficult to control ... I dragged myself to the end ...
if I could get in the race tomorrow you will let me know :)

Steve Allan

GP2 1st Driver
May 12, 2019
Quite a fun little race tonight. It was mayhem for the amount of cars on track. Tomorrow is going to be crazy, but hopefully nothing too crazy. Really need to work on qualifying though, because unless everyone blows themselves up into T1 passing on the track is possible but tough and needs to be timed perfectly.

Reactions: HaiCo

oqvist

Formula Karter
Jan 21, 2020
Quite a fun little race tonight. It was mayhem for the amount of cars on track. Tomorrow is going to be crazy, but hopefully nothing too crazy. Really need to work on qualifying though, because unless everyone blows themselves up into T1 passing on the track is possible but tough and needs to be timed perfectly.
Passing here appear to be really easy.

I didn´t put much effort in qualifying tried the race setup but it´s easy to pass here because you get cars stranded in T1, T2-T4 complex, T7, T8, T10, T11 often go wide, T12 chicane, T13.... I am not a Zandvoort expert but I have found a formula where I do get around in one piece. Maybe Lexus is a killer app :)
Maybe I don´t get the corners right but there isn´t many safe corners here it looks like.

I don´t recall yesterday I think I started 20th. Finished 4 doing one real overtake I can remember. Finished 3rd today while not going for optimum strategy was happy stay behind cars doing some real overtakes but most cars you pass are in the sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.