amir_hosseini

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 3, 2019
contact me and @Jardier @amir_hosseini

CC Tier + Round Number: Elite Tier - Round 8, Spa, lap 23
League Coordinator: PALEEZ
Date: Tuesday march 31st 2020
Members Involved: Amir Hosseini and Jardier
Description: Jardier tried to pass me inside of the Blanchimont in lap 23 but i was on my racing line and we crashed
Evidence attached below.

with many respect.

Amir Hosseini, Racing Line Motorsport Team Driver.

Attachments

Last edited:

Jardier

3-time AOR PC GT3 T1 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 3, 2018
I dont think this even counts as stewards inquiry as you probably didnt even bothered to read the rules, but well im gonna write it anyway.

There are few pictures of your racing line at that same straight. Also pictures before the contact where you were on the right then left and then right.

Two laps before this you for example cut corner to avoid getting overtaken by Lozanov.

I was going 3kmh faster after better exit and slipstream and going for overtake to Blanchimont as you were going left right on the straight I lost a bit of speed but got slipstream anyway so I went for the gap, then you steer left to close the doors but too late.

In your mirrors you should have known Im going for the inside but you still went for it. Also on the radar almost second before the contact you got the warning.

I think its unfortunate accident but I belive after watching previous laps you knew I was going for the inside and this is just your agressive driving style. Avoidable accident by both of us thats for sure.

I would also like to report that you didnt look at the gaps and rejoined behind me - straight in to the cars - almost crashing Greko and totally crashing York... which is either total reckless driving on purpose or I dont even know how to call it. Also first instead of apology to the drivers, you were saying you didnt have car control over car but watching replay its not true at all...

If I get penalty I understand it but I think your past seasons and past rages tells the rest of the story.

Cheers see you on track

Attachments

amir_hosseini

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 3, 2019
I dont think this even counts as stewards inquiry as you probably didnt even bothered to read the rules, but well im gonna write it anyway.

There are few pictures of your racing line at that same straight. Also pictures before the contact where you were on the right then left and then right.

Two laps before this you for example cut corner to avoid getting overtaken by Lozanov.

I was going 3kmh faster after better exit and slipstream and going for overtake to Blanchimont as you were going left right on the straight I lost a bit of speed but got slipstream anyway so I went for the gap, then you steer left to close the doors but too late.

In your mirrors you should have known Im going for the inside but you still went for it. Also on the radar almost second before the contact you got the warning.

I think its unfortunate accident but I belive after watching previous laps you knew I was going for the inside and this is just your agressive driving style. Avoidable accident by both of us thats for sure.

I would also like to report that you didnt look at the gaps and rejoined behind me - straight in to the cars - almost crashing Greko and totally crashing York... which is either total reckless driving on purpose or I dont even know how to call it. Also first instead of apology to the drivers, you were saying you didnt have car control over car but watching replay its not true at all...

If I get penalty I understand it but I think your past seasons and past rages tells the rest of the story.

Cheers see you on track
is it racing line? we have turn in this straight. did u know?!

Xeonski

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
Hi @amir_hosseini, your enquiry can't be accepted in this state because of the three following point :

• First you need to put the tier and the round number in the subject of your enquiry
PLEASE INCLUDE ACC Tier + Round Number in the subject line
  • Then you need to follow the following template when posting an enquiry
ACC Tier + Round Number:
League Coordinator:
Date:
Members Involved:
Description:
Enter a description of the situation here. Please try to remain partial, but remember that all parties involved will have their chance to speak.
Evidence: Photos/Videos of the incident if applicable.
  • Finally, you need to add the chase cam of both car in the evidence that you have posted
The following elements are required in the video:
● Cockpit and Chase point of view of the driver submitting the inquiry, recorded at normal speed
● Cockpit and Chase point of view of the driver who caused the incident, recorded at normal speed
● If you're sharing a long video, provide key time-stamps.
● Any additional point of view (track side, helicam etc.) can be added after the required elements.
All the informations about posting an enquiry are available here : https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/how-to-make-a-stewards-enquiry.59837/

The enquiry won't be moved until all the point are corrected.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards concluded that @Jardier caused a moderate avoidable collision hitting @amir_hosseini from behind.
@Jardier will receive a 10 seconds penalty on his race results and 10 penalty points added to his AOR driver license.

@Jardier @amir_hosseini
@paleez

ps: the stewards can only make rulings on the evidence submitted in the inquiries.

Reactions: amir_hosseini
Status
Not open for further replies.