Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
ACC Tier + Round Number: Elite + Round 8
League Coordinator: @paleez
Date:
Members Involved: @ZeroStefan @D. Goelz
Description:
Stefan and Paleez are battling into Eau Rouge, so I leave a gap to them and get a really good run on both of them on the Kemmel straight. I clearly passed Stefan and defending the inside. Stefan tries a hero move around the outside into Les Combes and gets onto the kerb in the following left hander. I leave him more than a car width space, but the kerb unsettles him and he crashes into me. This putted me into the barrier, giving me a broken steering and 20s of repairs, loosing me about 10 places instantly and I have to drive a three quarter lap with a almost totaled car, loosing me another 5 places till I reach the pits and I'm dead last. Had easily the pace for a top10 results, but this destroyed everything once again :cautious::cautious:

Edit: he did not wait for me after the incident
Evidence:

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: dopey401

ZeroStefan

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 26, 2018
"Had easily the pace for a top10 results, but this destroyed everything once again " come down from your throne and stay to the thing.
1. Sorry that it turned you away it was a nice battle
2. I didnt notice a touch in the car i stayed far inside and the curb didnt bump me away
3. Your "hero move" in the eau rouge was not better. overtaking outside the track ?

maybe you could have left more space, maybe I could have put it back after the rubber banding on the kemmel, however here my view let the stewards decide:

• Agree
Reactions: -L.X.- and dopey401

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
"Had easily the pace for a top10 results, but this destroyed everything once again " come down from your throne and stay to the thing.
1. Sorry that it turned you away it was a nice battle
2. I didnt notice a touch in the car i stayed far inside and the curb didnt bump me away
3. Your "hero move" in the eau rouge was not better. overtaking outside the track ?

maybe you could have left more space, maybe I could have put it back after the rubber banding on the kemmel, however here my view let the stewards decide:
I was catching you both at that point with around 4-5tenths per lap, did low 20s when the guys in P8, P9 did mid 20s, so I don't really know where this not Top 10 pace and where my throne is...

At Radillion I had two options, going left or going right with my speed advantage. I decided to go right, you went also to the right in that very second so I went of throttle and offtrack to don't cause an accident. I apologize if that was unfair in that moment.

But enough talking, the stewards will decide.

• Informative
Reactions: ZeroStefan

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards concluded that @ZeroStefan had right to racing room as he was side by side into the chicane, and he kept the left side of the track while @D. Goelz didn't leave a safe amount of space.
For this reason the stewards deem this incident a racing incident, and no further action will be applied.

@ZeroStefan @D. Goelz
@paleez

Status
Not open for further replies.