S3: Race Highlights and Videos | ApexOnlineRacing.com

S3: Race Highlights and Videos

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014

Somewhere to place your league highlights and videos, I look forward to seeing as many as possible gents.

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014

I'll start this one off, I was planning on editing just some highlights from last nights race, but decided to do a full race video due to time constraints, hope you guys enjoy from my pov.

Reactions: Devastation

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
AOR Grid AutoSport Multi Class Championship - Round 2

Although this turned out not to be the most physically wheel to wheel race ever, the pace was so demanding from everyone and just relentless pushing, keeping the car clean and on track was at times hard work, whilst still maintaining a consistent lap times each and every lap.
Dragonlord managed to get the early jump into the lead and clear air very early on and was away like a stabbed rat, and it took me a little longer to find my rhythm, once the gap was there I knew only a mistake could edge back the gap and bring Dragonlord and the fight back for the top step, Alas that wasnt going to happen this time around but there was pressure from Storm and 3rd place all race, it was tight to hold him off with him pushing so hard to gain time, but I managed to hold it together for us both to finish in joint 2nd in the championship, This will end up being close in the following rounds to see who gets the upper hand and can sneak the lead and maybe take the fight for the championship who knows?

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Tonights race from Hockenheim round 3, Although these cars proved to be a handful this track gave some fantastic moments and some really close racing moments between myself and Storm later in the race, hope you enjoy.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Nice TV work there Dev, keep the early retirements up (y)

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Great to see that pov Dev and thanks for posting that up, Its goes to show what a great racer grid autosport can be and that battle with Strom was relentless

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Hope you start at the back then Dragon to at least see some other cars :p good news on getting a capture card which one did you get m8?

Reactions: 1 person
N

N20-0x1d3

Dragons first video, will be , this is how you fly with wings.... c ya...(y)
dragon.jpg

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
That aint to far off my tattoo on my upper left arm [emoji2]

NWR DRAGONLORD

Reigning Grid Autosport Champion
Feb 11, 2015
Hope you start at the back then Dragon to at least see some other cars :p good news on getting a capture card which one did you get m8?
I got the Hauppauge dvr 2 mate it's compatible with my xbox one aswell need to get a couple of test recordings done before tonight make sure it's all working properly.

Reactions: Du7cH

NWR DRAGONLORD

Reigning Grid Autosport Champion
Feb 11, 2015

keep your eye on blue as we go through the accident on eau rouge he came so close to being involved himself. #blue has big cojones lol
tryin to keep ahead of storm in the closing stages is another must see bit, you get an idea of just how hard im pushing.

Reactions: Intotheblue11