Moved - S3 - Tier 1 - Round 3 - Lap 17 and 31 - Punt in the back and bumped off track | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved S3 - Tier 1 - Round 3 - Lap 17 and 31 - Punt in the back and bumped off track

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Makkuro

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 20, 2019
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 1 Round 3
League Coordinator: @paleez
Date: 25.02.2020
Members Involved: @Ryu Makkuro @One_Ko

Incident 1 Description:
Punted in the back at lap 17 in the second to last corner. Clearly too late on the brakes and no action to avoid said collision was done.
Evidence:

Incident 2 Description: Bumped off the track as he was too late on the brakes and didn't leave space for me to defend the corner on the outside (possibly wouldn't have made the corner if I wasn't there to slow him down). That in turn made me drop back enough that I wasn't able to fight for the position on the straight.
Evidence:

Last edited:

One_Ko

Pro Karter
Jul 6, 2019
For incident 1 it was my fault braking too late, i thought i could go a bit outside but didnt make it. However i let off the throttle to give you the position back because its not the way i want to get your position.
For incident 2 i dont think any of us did anything wrong. It was a legit pass from my point of view.

• Agree
Reactions: StephenCarry

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
the stewards decided that @One_Ko caused a minor avoidable collision in the first incident. As he waited and gave back position, a milder penalty will be applied.
@One_Ko receives 5 seconds penalty on his race results.

No further actions will be applied for the second collision.

@One_Ko @Ryu Makkuro
@paleez

Status
Not open for further replies.