AOR PC GT3 S12 T2 Champion
Dec 9, 2018
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 2 (Pro) Round 1
League Coordinator: @Shooter80 @krop
Date:
2020/02/11
Members Involved: @inkychris @Mattster
Description:

Mattster outbreaks or atleast misreads my speed entering the corner and tries to take the inside line, but having checked my mirrors before breaking zone, I didn't expect him to be anywhere near so wasn't even thinking about possibly avoiding a car on the inside. He catches the back end of my car which sends me off track. He does make a reasonable effort to wait for me but I'd stalled and for some reason couldn't get my car started again for another 30 seconds... can't really blame anyone for that though!

Evidence:

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
Moved to stewards

Mattster

GP2 Test Driver
Nov 18, 2016
Sry but can be seen on the video idk why you brake so early this lap i brake on the same place that aways do just before the 100 mark (i dont outbreak myself). it was unavoidable for me. Bcs i would hit you even if i go wide.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
After reviewing the evidences, the stewards concluded that @Mattster caused a moderate avoidable collision, which cost @inkychris multiple positions.
As there was a reasonable effort to return the position, the stewards will inflict a milder penalty.
@Mattster will receive a +15 seconds penalty on his race result, and +10 penalty points on his AOR driving license.

@Shooter80 @krop

EDITED for consistency with other decisions

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.