S4: AOR iRacing GTE - Round 11 - Ferrari Daytona | ApexOnlineRacing.com

S4: AOR iRacing GTE - Round 11 - Ferrari Daytona

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Here's my view of the race, as said, mostly lonely. Lots of chatter tho, featuring a good bunch of AM drivers in Discord :)

King-kodiak

Loud, Round & Proud
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Once again you guys gave me ALOT of things to shout about, I had battles for pretty much the entire race to talk about.

I do try and look throughout the field to see who is battling who, I don' only stare at @Ycoms . As good looking as he is, I do try and give as many of you some air time as I can, but I will generally focus on the fights up towards the front. I wish I'd picked up commentating this series earlier, as the ones I've done so far have been utterly spectacular.

N1kmido

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 17, 2016
This reminded me of a track cycling race. Everyone staying in each others slipstream trying to play madness fuel saving tactics. I thought I would have saved quite a lot but apparently @Ycoms gained over 2 seconds on all of us during the pitstop? Don´t know exactly how that worked for you as I was pretty accurate on refuel (crossed the line with 1.7L I think) but well done nevertheless. xD

Once again I suffered from a litte drop off in pace towards the end of the race which threw me into the clutches of Phil. It was a nice battle but my defense was more some sort of a desperate attempt to at least not give the position for free to him. He was much faster than me during the last laps and also had the advantage in terms of straight line speed. So the inevitable happened and he just nudged ahead before the line on the last lap.

Also I feel sorry for @mike66187 as I was just behind Sam when that incident happened. I don´t think you can get any more bad luck (both of you really) than in this situation. :/

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Also I feel sorry for @mike66187 as I was just behind Sam when that incident happened. I don´t think you can get any more bad luck (both of you really) than in this situation. :/[/QUOTE]