S4: AOR iRacing GTE - Round 12 - C'MON! Za... I got nothing. (Suggestions Welcome) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

S4: AOR iRacing GTE - Round 12 - C'MON! Za... I got nothing. (Suggestions Welcome)

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I'm also fairly certain that @Ycoms has one the sodding teams championship on his own. What a nuisance.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Added this to OP:

"Track limits notice: The track on the pit straight is defined by the white lines. Do not use the inside tarmac between the white line and the pit wall for overtaking in the race. At the start you may use it purely for the avoidance of other cars, it should not be used to gain places."

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
just did an official race, and if history repeats itself, that means I should be doing OK tomorrow.

Cause, whenever my official races go poorly, I'm OK in the league race, and if I rock the official races, my league race goes "meh" at best.
Based on the official race I just did, I should win this one, ahead of @Ycoms

too many mistakes, too many scary moments and too many people crashing around me. finished my official race 2L down, despite only 4 incident points. but got a tow, which was nice.

Reactions: Jukks

Zonerouge12

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 3, 2018
I want to warn you of my absence for the last race of the season. Indeed, a pedal problem will not allow me to participate in my great sadness.
Good last race to all (y)

• Informative
Reactions: Stevie

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
I want to warn you of my absence for the last race of the season. Indeed, a pedal problem will not allow me to participate in my great sadness.
Good last race to all (y)
Sorry to hear! Watch the broadcast:) and see you for season 5!

Knor The Dragon

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 19, 2014
Fast Fjord boi starts last at a Fast Flowing Fun draft Fest.

Keeps me out of the way when Turn 1 ends up blockaded I guess before I netcode someone else :censored:

Last edited by a moderator:

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
come on @AOR Midg3t , language :(
You've got every chance to kick me or Dom of P3. I still have a drop week to come, plus i'm rather terrible on this track, as my practice race has proven.
I bet I'll start only right in the back, and you never know what Niclas is doing.

No need to blame Mike for taking an incident to the stewards, he has every right to do so.

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
-- Comment removed by Moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
Will start from the back or qualify with race fuel, won't be able to get much more points anyway cause of drop weeks. :p

Reactions: Dandy

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Will start from the back or qualify with race fuel, won't be able to get much more points anyway cause of drop weeks. :p
don't you dare to start behind me. gotta crap my pants with you there.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Just for a public post and to note for the future.

Some parts of the forum, you may get away with insulting someone and calling them out. When the league runners are two super moderators and a moderator, that's not going to happen. Specifically, any league I'm running.

You treat people with respect. Simple as that.

This isn't an attack on any one person, this is to point out that I will put a stop to someone calling another out in the same way I will put a stop to them calling you out. We don't do that stuff here and if you think its acceptable then you're very wrong.

The stewards panel serves everyone the exact same way. If you do something wrong, by accident, then you pay the price and take the penalty. It works both ways, you can take people to the stewards, and if guilty, then they get a penalty. Kicking off in the forums, to the extent of needlessly insulting people because you got a penalty for your mistake is only going to get you a harsher penalty and a word of warning from me.

Learn to accept that mistakes happen, like it or not and that there are consequences for those mistakes. Take it on the chin and move on. This applies not just in racing, but life too.

mike66187

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2018
Not here to start any kind of discussion, I take things to the stewards when i want someone to look at a situation. If things were the other way around I would also find it understandable.

Hoping for a nice finish to this season, official racing didn't go well for me (not that i expect anything else from official racing at monza). Good luck all