S4: AOR iRacing GTE - Round 12 - C'MON! Za... I got nothing. (Suggestions Welcome) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

S4: AOR iRacing GTE - Round 12 - C'MON! Za... I got nothing. (Suggestions Welcome)

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
This was what happened to me, my reaction is also why we sit in a call and not in the discord where people are trying to concentrate

Era

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
May 14, 2015
Well... It was going so well... Until i decided to mount that kerb and instantly regret it... I was just lifting and saving fuel peacefully. Completely my fault here.

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
oh, in case anyone is interested, here is my rather uneventful drive:

Jake_Towns

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 3, 2018
Thanks for a great season guys! Happy to get another AM Class win last night and if it wasn't for my PC issues last week the AM Championship could of been very different... Happy to finish runner up in my first season though!

And thanks to whoever joined in my stream last night, looking forward to season 5!

Jukks

AOR iRacing GTE S3 Pro-AM Champion
Jun 20, 2018
Congrats to @Bucefal on winning the pro-am championship. Drove as hard as I could to keep the fight alive but it wasn't enough unfortunately. Happy to get a class win to end the season with though. Very much looking forward to the next season, hopefully we'll have as good racing and close title as this one :). Thanks again for everyone organizing this league and everyone racing in it.

Also my reaction after the race and losing the pro-am title by only 3 points (Nando also lost the title in 2012 by 3 points, coincidence? :unsure:)
nando_stare.jpg

Bucefal

AOR iRacing GTE 2 time Pro-AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 2, 2018
Circumstancies went in my favor for this time. Might very well be the first and only time so yeah, I'm happy :) I join myself in thanking AOR team for their job for what was my first season here and surely not the last. I found what I was expecting from a league: tight and fair battles with smart guys. Looking forward to meet my opponents again on the track and I know there will still be some VEC-SIMRACING drivers by my side...

VEC_orks95

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 3, 2018
I want to thank Apex Online Racing for this very interesting league. By registering after a good @Bucefal ad I did not think I found a league of this high quality. I'm back next season with more presence. Regarding the last race of Monza, I committed without real training and with a setup set to speed during the practice. In the end my pace is not excellent. The battle with @Erti147 was intense and when we lost too much time I stopped my attacks to regress a little gap on our pursuer. In the end rather surprised to appear in the top 10. Congratulations to @Bucefal for his crown in Pro / Am and congratulations to all competitors. Thank you and see you next season