S4: AOR iRacing GTE - Round 8 - Brazil! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

S4: AOR iRacing GTE - Round 8 - Brazil!

Jukks

AOR iRacing GTE S3 Pro-AM Champion
Jun 20, 2018
Unfortunately I will have to skip this one because of work, sorry!

• Informative
Reactions: Stephan

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016

So, how went any of your practice races?
Looks like you had great, cool, overcast conditions! Shame you couldn't race.

I weirdly had a great official race with no lap 1 incidents!

Jake_Towns

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 3, 2018
If someone causes that tonight, they genuinely might get banned.
WOW.

Well this is where I first encountered a wild @Phil Bedford before we started racing on AOR - We had some great battles in season 3! Personally I love Interlagos, do I have the setup for it is another question...

Richtofen

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 22, 2016
Advanced warning I've been trying to log in to iracing for the last half an hour and I'm getting nowhere. Is anyone else having the same issue? Not even getting an error message or anything, it literally just wont log in

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Advanced warning I've been trying to log in to iracing for the last half an hour and I'm getting nowhere. Is anyone else having the same issue? Not even getting an error message or anything, it literally just wont log in
I had issues last week, lasted most of the day it kept telling me that my account didn't exist.

Have you tried logging in on a different browser or the UI?

Richtofen

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 22, 2016
I had issues last week, lasted most of the day it kept telling me that my account didn't exist.

Have you tried logging in on a different browser or the UI?
Yeah I've tried explorer (reluctantly) and Im still having the same issue, although I haven't had the "your account doesn't exist" error message yet...

UI is the same as well

Bucefal

AOR iRacing GTE 2 time Pro-AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 2, 2018
Well, sorry to everyone involved in first lap mayhem on turn 4... Started a move on @Erti147 thanks to a nice slipstream, but he didn't see me at first and began to move towards me before going back to his line. That little moment made me lose my breaking point and it ended bad for some of us unfortunately. Could have I done things differently? Possibly, maybe... I leave the stewards to work on that question :)

Merlin Cooper

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 2, 2017
Hmm - seems that, although I was in the practise session, missed the start of the race. Maybe I did not drive iRacing for too long

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Well, that was stupidly hot session.

And the streak comes to an end, but it's been expected to be honest. I kept going hoping that attrition would bring me some points but with 20 minutes I go I just can't be bothered to keep going with damage, no pace, no grip, nobody to race.

Spent an hour keeping going, oh well.

Reactions: Dandy

BenOnWheels

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 20, 2018
Can we start next season now please? :D

Qualified 11th, around where I expected. Survived some shenanigans and settle into 8th. Followed Enar and Evan around for most of the race, then with about 30 mins left the tyres just completely went off. I got lazy and kept picking up silly off-tracks. Took a right rear in the pits and it helped a little, but I got myself to 19x and was just cruising around hoping to make it, in a net 9th I think. Unfortunately there was some small contact between Soren and I as I let him past, race over. :( Just a small incident and my own fault being on 19x in the first place. I've had some really bad luck this season but tonight was just me not being consistent enough and roasting my tyres. Oh well, see you all next week for another attempt to redeem myself. :D