S5: AOR iRacing GTE - Round 10 - Silverstone | ApexOnlineRacing.com

S5: AOR iRacing GTE - Round 10 - Silverstone

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016

AOR iRacing GTE League - Season 5
Silverstone GP

A blast from the past! iRacing enables us to travel back in time, more than a decade, to a Silverstone that once was. Unless the rescan was released mid-season. Which wasn't.
Enjoy this historic track, as our season finale!

Information:
Date: 4th of March 2019

In-sim Time/Date settings:

Date: 4.3.2019
Practice will begin at 12 noon
Qualifying will begin at 12:30
Race will start at 14:00
Speed progression: x1.
Weather: Generated.

Time:
19:15 GMT- Practice 25 minutes
19:40 GMT - 15 minutes open qualifying
19:57 GMT - Race 1h 20 minutes

Track: Silverstone
Layout: GP

Absences: @Justin || Taz @Jake_Towns @HCR Bellmond @Jose @Joachim Ljunggren

Last edited by a moderator:

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
This will be tricky. Practice time is severely limited by the 12h of Sebring.

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
@Stevie I wont be racing on Monday, planned to do some gokarting at 3pm and be back in plenty of time but they have asked if i will go at 7 instead due to them looking to use me as an example for some footage. So unfortunately my season is over now.

• Informative
Reactions: Stevie

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
Would any of you fine gentlemen..and ladies of course! Be willing to give me an idea of lap times ?

I'd appreciate if it was someone who's typically from the back half of the pack please lol.

Jake_Towns

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 3, 2018
Morning everyone, Real life seems to have gotten in the way of me racing tonight, I have some house viewings to attend so I wont be back in time to make the race, thanks for the great season and I look forward to the next one! Sorry @Stevie

• Informative
Reactions: Stephan

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Morning everyone, Real life seems to have gotten in the way of me racing tonight, I have some house viewings to attend so I wont be back in time to make the race, thanks for the great season and I look forward to the next one! Sorry @Stevie
Sorry to see you miss the last round. See you back on track in S6 :)

Looks like @Stephan is doing everything to safeguard his third place in the AM championship - and maybe trying to challenge me for the second place. Haven't done any single lap so far ;-(
Very optimistic. I don't like this track, have trouble being consistent, keep ruining my tires. My best hope is to somehow stay 3rd in the championship, but I expect all contenders to step up, as always.

is it the historic or normal gp layout?
GP

Jose

Pro Karter
Aug 10, 2015
hey guys im out for today. They switched a class from my uni from weds to today.

• Informative
Reactions: Stevie

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
put very little effort into this tonight...hate the track and car combo...this is an downforce circuit...last time i checked, these cars have barely any downforce, just sorta hoping i can run around at the end of the Pro/Am field and at the front of the Am field

just want this season to be over with tbh

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Alright folks. The season 6 GTE forum will be magically appearing between 6.30 and 7 uk. In there will be a sign up thread. There is some priority sign ups for those who competed in 6/10 rounds in season 5. The rest is first come first serve.

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
Once more ill. -.-.-.- Why every single time there's an awesome track? (Yes, old Silvy is bae, don't @ me!) Anyway, gl everyone and see you next season.

Bucefal

AOR iRacing GTE 2 time Pro-AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 2, 2018
@Stevie is the 72h priority still a thing? I mean do new commers have to wait 72h before they can even make an enquiry for registration or it's openning tonight for everyone and in 72h if drivers from season 5 don't show up they lose their spot?