S5: AOR iRacing GTE - Round 9 - Le Mans | ApexOnlineRacing.com

S5: AOR iRacing GTE - Round 9 - Le Mans

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016

AOR iRacing GTE League - Season 5
Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans

If life gives you Lemons, shut up and drive the Lemons. 24 hours. Let Alonso win.

Information:
Date: 25th of February 2019

In-sim Time/Date settings:

Date: 1.3.2019
Qualifying will begin at 12 noon.
Race will start at 14:00
Speed progression: x1.
Weather: Generated.

Time:
19:15 GMT- Qualifying 40 minutes
19:57 GMT - Race 1h 20 minutes

Track: Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans
Layout: 24 Heures du Mans

Absences: @Zonerouge12 @Niclas Domino

Last edited by a moderator:

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Lemons! Yay! Ran the 24h here with the Porsche. Expecting to survive with low incident counts and being only 6s behind @mike66187

• Obvious
Reactions: mike66187

michO_e

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 5, 2018
at least i will be prepared for once after ESIA 24h, but i drove the RSR there :(

Bucefal

AOR iRacing GTE 2 time Pro-AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 2, 2018
Home town, home track. I have only one request for @Stevie and @King-kodiak : you'd make me a great pleasure if you could use the proper name for the Mulsane Straight. I don't know why most English speakers call it that way but it's called the Hunaudières Straight. Mulsane corner is just ending it... Feel free to pronouce it how you want though :giggle:

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Home town, home track. I have only one request for @Stevie and @King-kodiak : you'd make me a great pleasure if you could use the proper name for the Mulsane Straight. I don't know why most English speakers call it that way but it's called the Hunaudières Straight. Mulsane corner is just ending it... Feel free to pronouce it how you want though :giggle:
I used to call it the Hunaudieres but other commentators I have worked with never did, so I reverted to calling it the Mulsanne.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
No replies since Tuesday. I expect a full grid of main drivers then considering nobody has alerted me to their absence.

• Agree
Reactions: Ycoms

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
In fact I'll be really quite annoyed if suddenly tomorrow I get 'Oh I can't race I'm not home' or 'I've got a family meal' or something else YOU'VE KNOWN ABOUT FOR AGES.

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
In fact I'll be really quite annoyed if suddenly tomorrow I get 'Oh I can't race I'm not home' or 'I've got a family meal' or something else YOU'VE KNOWN ABOUT FOR AGES.
stuff happens and things pop up, it cant be helped so I think what you have said is actually quite unreasonable tbh.

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
stuff happens and things pop up, it cant be helped so I think what you have said is actually quite unreasonable tbh.
Fully agree with this, think the statement was out of line and rude from Stevie tbh

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I specifically said 'Stuff you've known about for ages' absolutely not unreasonable. Going out for a birthday meal or something is rarely something that just pops up. It's usually planned ahead.

Likewise, going holiday or going on a work trip (though not as often) These things don't just happen. If your hardware breaks days before the race and you know it won't be fixed before the race, telling me on the day is unfair.

I have no issue if something pops up, and never have I questioned someone for it.

I think it's unreasonable that people have plans, intend on not racing, know they won't be and then don't tell me until hours before the race when we have reserves on stand-by that don't know if they're racing.

• Informative
Reactions: Gxbbs

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
For reference too. I'm not going to turn this into a silly argument here. If someone vehemently disagrees with what I've said. By all means take it up with me privately.

Stephan

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
No need to discuss at length and don’t get the push back. All we are asking is to let us know if you can’t make it as early as possible/as early as you know.
I believe we can all commit to doing just that :)

Zonerouge12

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 3, 2018
Well well, I open hostilities !
I will not be here tomorrow for this round.
Good running to all and especially VEC power !!!

Reactions: Stevie