S6: AOR iRacing GTE - Round 4 - Suzuka | ApexOnlineRacing.com

S6: AOR iRacing GTE - Round 4 - Suzuka

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016

AOR iRacing GTE League - Season 6
Round 4 - Suzuka

Information:
Date: 08/04

In-sim Time/Date settings:

Date: 08/04
Practice will begin at: 1100
Qualifying will begin at: 1230
Race will start at: 1300
Speed progression: x1.
Weather: Generated.

Time:
18:15 UK time - Practice 1 hour 20 minutes
19:35 UK time - 20 minutes open qualifying
19:57 UK time - Race 1h 20 minutes

Track: Suzuka
Layout: GP

Absences:
@Afterlithe
@Dandy
@Justin || Taz
@3xTreme
@Argon
@Isir
@Tjor
@Niclas Domino

Reserves Racing:
@Midava
@TM Touring
@boofon
@Jardier
@joshualuke1993
@Paulo Martins
@djawadkaroni
@PageDan

Last edited by a moderator:

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
This feels fresh, haven't been here in a while!

I am a bit afraid of understeer though. The Boaty Beamer seems to do that at temperatures or with tire wear :oops: at least for me.

Bucefal

AOR iRacing GTE 2 time Pro-AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 2, 2018
Love/hate relationship with Suzuka. The track itself is great but I usually struggle. Two seasons ago I've made one of my best races here though... No expectations so far, nor good or bad, just hope for a cool and dry day :)

x Shuffle

AOR XB1 RallyCross S1 Champion
Feb 21, 2014
From the worst track in the world, to the best.

However, I’m fully expecting to do horrible around here, the pad will not enjoy trying to keep the front tyres cool through the esses.

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
was wondering why i was doing 1m58s and the m8 was just under-steering everywhere...check and see

target time 1m55s *75F temp)
1m58s *113F temp)

the **** iRacing?

Afterlithe

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2018
I can't make this race as I'll have family visiting. Was really looking forward to this track, so fun.

• Informative
Reactions: Stevie

Dandy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2018
Im out on worktrip for this so unfortunately can't make it on monday.

• Informative

Lethal

Junior Karter
Mar 4, 2019
Hi Guys. I am sending you this message to inform you that I am no longer going to participate in the AOR League. Unexpected and important changes for me have occurred in my life and I do not have enough time to train and participate in the AOR races. I send my best wishes for success to all the drivers involved in this league.

• Informative

Justin || Taz

XB1 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
I don't own this track currently and not in a financial position this week to buy it so can't race (sorry for late notice been a hectic week personally) @Stevie

• Informative

Tjor

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 5, 2018
@Stevie Dan decided to leave TBR, which means he can't race our paint anymore. Are we allowed to continue in the same team, but with different paints?

Also, I might have to do overtime at work tomorrow, but I will only know during the day. Just a heads up. I'll keep you informed when I know more.

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
@Stevie Dan decided to leave TBR, which means he can't race our paint anymore. Are we allowed to continue in the same team, but with different paints?

Also, I might have to do overtime at work tomorrow, but I will only know during the day. Just a heads up. I'll keep you informed when I know more.
Yes, but if it can be similar, that's better.

It says in the rules liveries must be similar, but it's not something we've ever checked. Also he needs to race it tomorrow or he won't be able to race at all as the deadline for new liveries has passed (unless he already sent one in preparation for this.

Argon

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2016
Change of plans sadly :(. Won't be making this race as last minute Uni-schedule shenanigans have interfered...

• Informative

Isir

PC Ginetta Pro League Champion
Premium Member
Oct 4, 2017
A bit of a shame because I think it is going to be a really interesting one, but I won't be able to race tonight. I hope you guys have fun.

• Informative
Reactions: Stephan

Tjor

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 5, 2018
Yes, but if it can be similar, that's better.

It says in the rules liveries must be similar, but it's not something we've ever checked. Also he needs to race it tomorrow or he won't be able to race at all as the deadline for new liveries has passed (unless he already sent one in preparation for this.
He got permission to use the paint in this league until the end of the season, so it will remain the same.

For myself though, just got confirmation I have to do overtime here, so I won't make it in time for the race.

• Informative
Reactions: Stephan

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
wont race either, cant tame this bmw be more of a danger to be out there with you guys

hopefully be there for gatkins wlen

• Informative

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
wont race either, cant tame this bmw be more of a danger to be out there with you guys

hopefully be there for gatkins wlen
Why don't you just change car. You keep skipping rounds and saying you wont race because you cant drive is a bad excuse imo, you have nothing to lose so may as well change right? Makes no difference to me but I would have thought you'd want to race if you are committed to this league.