S6: AOR iRacing GTE - Round 5 - Watkins Glen | ApexOnlineRacing.com

S6: AOR iRacing GTE - Round 5 - Watkins Glen

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Docre

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 5, 2019
Hello!
When are reservist drivers notified to participate in the race tonight?

I'm ready :D
Thanks!

Gibson

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 17, 2018
Hello
I will not be with you for this race, I forgot that I went on vacation.:rolleyes:
My wife is happy... :love:
i wish you a very good race
VEC Power (y)
Hello
I will not be with you for this race, I forgot that I went on vacation.:rolleyes:
My wife is happy... :love:
i wish you a very good race
VEC Power (y)
Finally I'll be here tonight I'll delay my departure tomorrow
thank you

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Hello!
When are reservist drivers notified to participate in the race tonight?

I'm ready :D
Thanks!
You have not sent your livery to us as per step 2 of signing up process, therefore you will not be racing tonight.

Finally I'll be here tonight I'll delay my departure tomorrow
thank you
This would have been better to know earlier since we now have reserves in place to race. @Stephan, the next spit that comes up keep open for @Gibson. If none are forthcoming before tonight then our most recent agreed reserve will have to step back.

• Informative
Reactions: Stephan

3xTreme

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 28, 2018
@Stevie I changed car as you probably remember. I've also sent in my livery for this race in about 5 or 6 days ago, but in the livery thread where it shows if each driver has sent in their livery correctly, mine still says 07/03/2019. Just looking to get some clarification on whether the livery conformation thing just hasn't been updated or if something else has happened

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
@Stevie I changed car as you probably remember. I've also sent in my livery for this race in about 5 or 6 days ago, but in the livery thread where it shows if each driver has sent in their livery correctly, mine still says 07/03/2019. Just looking to get some clarification on whether the livery conformation thing just hasn't been updated or if something else has happened
Yeah you're good to go in the BMW. All sorted.

• Agree
Reactions: 3xTreme

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
There is a possibility I won’t be able to race. I’m hoping to be home in time but if I’m not you know why. I am hoping I’ll be home just before qualifying.

• Informative
Reactions: Stevie

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
There is a possibility I won’t be able to race. I’m hoping to be home in time but if I’m not you know why. I am hoping I’ll be home just before qualifying.
Is it possible to set a time where I can assume you're not going to be there? Just so I can get a reserve in if not?

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Is it possible to set a time where I can assume you're not going to be there? Just so I can get a reserve in if not?
I should be home, I’m about to head home soon.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Unfortunately, there will be no broadcast tonight due to personal issues for a member of the commentary team.

Reactions: VSR Davidben

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
welp...that was good racing between myself..Fletcher, McCracken and White for around p25

then at turn 4...erti went to my outside and i was stuck on the inside behind Fletcher

Fletcher half spun directly infront of me and i was left with a choice of either hitting the back of Fletcher or turning left to avoid him and crashing out erti

ended up hitting fletcher because i have the reactions of a brick

then a few corners later...Moraine dives it up my inside at the heel..i give him all the room on the inside and he still makes contact with me..giving me a 4x in the process

too much damage to remain competitive and decided to call it quits

hopefully next week at Sebring...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hamish

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
How can 1 driver take out so many cars and cause so many incidents I'll never know! ..what should have been a good race for me turned into disaster!...