iRacing Overlay Designer & AC Skin Creator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
arhhh sorry for the late skinpack not all skins have ben updated sorry but Here

Paulo Martins

Pro Karter
Mar 9, 2019
It's incredible, when you do everything to avoid first lap drama/accidents, someone punt you out of his away.. And the most funny thing, is that the person of interest, broke early, then release the brakes, to put me out of his away, and then goes on, like nothing happens. Please upload replay

Aymeric Blomme

Junior Karter
Mar 4, 2019
I think I missed something with your rules... Does AOR experience a World Contact Championship or StockCar Championship? Done with it. Thanks for the joke. Seeya (hopefully not on track for most of that field.......)

• Sad
Reactions: Deerladog

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
It's incredible, when you do everything to avoid first lap drama/accidents, someone punt you out of his away.. And the most funny thing, is that the person of interest, broke early, then release the brakes, to put me out of his away, and then goes on, like nothing happens. Please upload replay
I think I missed something with your rules... Does AOR experience a World Contact Championship or StockCar Championship? Done with it. Thanks for the joke. Seeya (hopefully not on track for most of that field.......)
Racing at AOR has always been clean. It seems that in the last few races, there are more complaints. In order for us to facilitate a change, please report incidents to the stewards.
If you have an incident and complain about it here, or in discord, it won't make a difference. The stewards panel is there to look into incidents, or provide clarification if you're unsure if something was allowed or not.

So, please, open a stewards inquiry, if you've been in a situation you feel is not OK.

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
I don't know if you're referring to me because it's the wrong pronoun but if you are, I apologise. I started braking for turn 2 while you were on the right side of the track but unfortunately you moved across to the left in front of me and there wasn't much I could do after that. I did not release the brakes to deliberately hit you.

• Friendly
Reactions: Deerladog

Merlin Cooper

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2017
Well another race where I could have done better - but at the end the result is acceptable.

Did not have the opportunity to practise a lot, but do know the track very well from a lot of endurance races, and therefore I did quickly find the braking and turn-in points.

Was happy with my qualifying because I'm not the fastest in hotlapping at all and P38 wasn't to far behind most of the other AM drivers.

As always I tryed to stay out of trouble in lap 1 - lost one or the other position in the first 3 turns (but doesn't matter). Underestimated that in the packed field I do have to brake earlier and couldn't avoid slight contact with one of the ACME Racing cars. So far so good - nothing really bad happend so far.

I'm not happy with my performance in Lap2 at all. Saw that the ACME Racing car (@Argon) went wide and tryed to make the pass in the inside. Was a little surprised that the PCDC Motorsport car was going very slow at the inside (saw in the replay that he had his moment and just could avoid a crash before), moved therefore to the middle of the track and thought I left sufficient space for the ACME Racing car. Unfortunately I was slightly to much on the right side and I had the second contact. Again nothing really bad.

But I shooed have been warned that I might get doomed...

Do recall that I did get angry with me for having two contacts in one lap with the same car - got distructed and lost the rear at the entry to turn 3 (never ever lost the car there before) went on the grass with two wheels and came back as a torpedo sideways on the track. I applogize to all drivers involved in the subsequent incident - luckely a lot of could make a safe pass. But it seems that around P40 no yellow flags where shown and therefore these guys were still racing with full speed. Unfortunately @Afterlithe suffered most because he was hit quite hard - although the following cars should have seen his headlights.

Again, apologies to all involved in the incident. Promise that I'll try to do better in the next race.

@Paulo Martins: Uploaded the replay cut to the race start - thus you should have everything to file a protest. But I do suggest that you have a second look at the races situation as well. The rest is up to the steward.

By the way we (@Nagrom, @Marvin and myself) are looking for another driver for the 24hrs of Nordschleife next weekend. If you are interested have a look here. Promise that I will not do the race start to ensure that the car doesn't get involved in Lap1-2 incidents (did better in the past - but this season seems to be difficult for me).

Attachments