S6: AOR iRacing GTE - Round 8 - Spa | ApexOnlineRacing.com

S6: AOR iRacing GTE - Round 8 - Spa

x Shuffle

AOR XB1 RallyCross S1 Champion
Feb 21, 2014
Went for the classic strategy of, do basically no practice and then steal Phil’s setup half way through quali.

P15 is more than I expected. (Particularly when my tyres were just overheating constantly after the first 15 or so laps)

Reactions: Stephan

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
The only final lap battle that mattered...or something. :p

Marvin

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Finally had the pace to maybe get my first class podium, but iRacing decided that I had to spin after minimal contact with Daniel. Could have left a bit more space I guess, but it really shouldn't have ended up spinning me. Luckily Daniel could carry on without any problems. Lost about 8 seconds and had to overtake some guys. Overall still happy with the result, but could have been a bit better if I didn't have that incident.

michO_e

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 5, 2018
Asgers 4 wide Le Combes send in L1 made me **** my pants :p
Also amazing recovery after Blanchimont spin without hitting any barrier.
Your car seemed overall a bit loose in like 50% of the corners tho :X

PageDan

Pro Karter
Mar 20, 2019
Finally had the pace to maybe get my first class podium, but iRacing decided that I had to spin after minimal contact with Daniel. Could have left a bit more space I guess, but it really shouldn't have ended up spinning me. Luckily Daniel could carry on without any problems. Lost about 8 seconds and had to overtake some guys. Overall still happy with the result, but could have been a bit better if I didn't have that incident.
Yes strange, looking at replay it was a little tap (door or door), no way should that of sent you into a spin.... I tried to leave as much room as I could

Dan_Suzuki

AOR iRacing GTE Season 6 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 5, 2018
Yeah, netcode has been really really bad on iRacing lately :(

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017

Paulo Martins

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 9, 2019
Lap 1, turn 1, once again, people driving like they re alone in the race track.. Damage, no top speed and 2 secs slower per lap.. Should I start from the pits!?!? Can't people use their brain!?

"I know, and I will report it"

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
@mzeleni8 Sorry for the contact near the start of the race, things got more hectic than I expected. It's a shame that the rear didn't want to co-operate through Blanchimont later.

Coombey97

Formula Karter
Mar 10, 2019
I really enjoyed my first race in the league. Got stuck at the back of a big queue for most of the first stint after having a rough first few laps. I really enjoyed how competitive everyone was and it felt an achievement for me to finish P29 which feels weird to say :D

Reactions: Marvin

VSR Davidben

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
During the race I was wondering why i losing so many places on the straight just after eau rouge, i lost about 6 places during the race...speaking to the chaps watching my stream afterwards, apparently my break telematory was showing that my break was being applied on the long straight, resulting in loss of speed...wierd, never had that happen before when flat out on the throttle.