PC - S7: AOR GT3 Elite - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S7: AOR GT3 Elite - Main Thread

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

This is the main thread for the PC GT3 Elite League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Wednesday
Event start: 7:45pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator: @Gxbbs
Race Host: Dedicated server provided by @AndrexUK
Back-up Host: TBD

Broadcasters:
@FisiFan91 / @Yorkie065
Broadcast Link

Drivers and Teams:

Drivers: 22/24 (+1 reserve)

Vetterans - Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
@Suomy - Suomy - United Kingdom

Duckbusters
- Ruf RGT-8
@C. Tscharf - C. Tscharf (TX3) - Germany
@Papand - D.Keller (TX3) - Denmark

Anzo Racing
- Mercedes AMG
@AndrexUK - AndrexUK - Scotland

Back Grid Racers - Mclaren 12C
@Rillo Von Olaff - rillo7105 - Sweden

Torque Titanics - Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
@Jeff[NL] - Jeff[NL] - Netherlands
@SVK_Duchi - SVK_Duchi - Slovakia

Slow and Slower - Aston Martin V12 Vantage
@Gxbbs - Gxbbs - United Kingdom
@Brandarous - =[CRG]= Brandarous - Netherlands

The PadFathers - BMW Z4
@Hideaki - Hideaki - United Kingdom
@GodfatherofShift - GodfatherofShift - German

Passenger Seat Racing - Bentley Continental
@Hetharion - Hetharion - Netherlands

Enso Simsports - Audi R8 LMS Ultra
@ramdrop - ram ツ - United Kingdom

Tig ol Bitties - Ruf RGT-8
@Soulah - Soulah - Netherlands
@Vernux - F. Mate (TX3) - Hungary

Independent Drivers:
@Xenon91 - =[CRG]= E.Klaassens - Netherlands - Aston Martin V12 Vantage
@Bilt!s - Bilt!s - German - Mclaren 12C
@Mr AlcoN - Mr AlcoN - Finland - Ruf RGT-8
@RatRug - RatRug - United Kingdom - Audi R8 LMS Ultra
@Perry Grondstra - =[CRG]= P.Grondstra - Netherlands - BMW Z4
@jam_my21 - jam_my21 - Finland - Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
@DANGEROUS GIANETTA - DANGEROUS GIANETTA - Turkey - Ginetta G55

Reserve Drivers:
@Novey - Noveys77 - Lithuania -
Bentley Continental

Car overview:

Ruf RGT-8 - 5 drivers

@C. Tscharf / @Papand / @Soulah / @Vernux / @Mr AlcoN

BMW Z4 - 4 drivers
@Hideaki / @GodfatherofShift / @Perry Grondstra / @Gxbbs

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG - 3 drivers
@Jeff[NL] / @SVK_Duchi / @jam_my21

McLaren 12C - 2 drivers
@rillo7105 / @Bilt!s

Aston Martin V12 Vantage - 2 drivers
@Brandarous / @Xenon91

Bentley Continental - 2 drivers
@Hetharion / @Novey

Audi R8 LMS Ultra - 2 drivers
@RatRug / @ramdrop

Chevrolet Corvette C7.R - 1 driver
@Suomy

Mercedes AMG - 1 driver
@AndrexUK

Ginetta G55 - 1 driver
@DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyBee

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 4, 2017
● Fuel Usage: Slow
Can someone explain me this point ? how to set this parameter to train solo off-line ?
I assume I'm currently training with fuel usage set to Normal
Thx,

Reactions: Enzo

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
@CrazyBee Hey mate what you want to do when you are creating your lobby is go under the restrictions tab and there will be a setting at the bottom that says 'Fuel usage' set this to slow.
20170319191821_1.jpg

Novey

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone driving the Bentley this season?
Which thread says Fuel usage will be set to low?

Last edited:

Jeff[NL]

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 15, 2016
Who wants to team up ! We will drive the Mercedes SLS AMG GT3. With me on your side you will have a amazing setup engineer for practice and quali setups etc team is not only in race. To be competitive we really need to train ! So reply here or better send me a pm.

Last edited:

FisiFan91

AOR Founder
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Welcome everyone to a new season in AOR PC GT3 Elite! Nice to see a good bunch of known faces returning for another season, and also with some new names mixed in. I'm looking forward to commentating on your on-track action for the coming weeks!

A couple of things I'd like to point out:

In recent seasons we've usually seen a drop-off in number of drivers on the grid as the season has gone on, which is probably natural but also something I don't like to see considering everyone has signed up with the purpose of completing the full season. So I hope you're all properly motivated to stick around for the full season, and will have enough respect for the league and your fellow drivers to not just disappear with no notice if you run into a run of bad luck or poor results, like we've seen some people do in the past. Remember that the league is full of good drivers, and not everyone can win, so some of you will end up having to battle for the lower points positions, or even below that, which is something that must be accepted.

Of course it's normal that "real life things" can force you to miss a race from time to time, and that's fine, but in this case it's vitally important that you inform the coordinators (@Gxbbs & @Enzo) in due time BEFORE the race, preferably by making a post in the relevant race thread, so that it's easy for everyone to see. This is even more important now that we have quite a few reserves in the league, who should know as early as possible if they will have a spot for the race.

For those of you who are new to the league, feel free to leave a post here with a bit of info about yourself, the equipment you race with, your previous league racing experience, or anything else that might help us get to know you a bit better! :)

PS: Remember to pick your car and register your team before the first race on Wednesday. Obviously if you are still unsure about what car to go with, I'd recommend doing some proper testing before making the choice, but I'd appreciate if you don't leave your choice until immediately before the race, so that I have some time to get a driver/team graphic ready for the broadcast :p

With that said, I wish you all the best of luck for the first race and hope you all get to have some exciting & clean racing throughout the season!

@C. Tscharf @Enzo @Papand @Hideaki @Jeff[NL] @Mark.O @Brandarous @Suomy @Mr AlcoN @Vernux @Xenon91 @Nova @Gxbbs @Soulah @Hetharion @SVK_Duchi @Rillo Von Olaff @rkatar @AndrexUK @Bilt!s @CrazyBee @gabriell930618 @GodfatherofShift @Luke Skywalker @Douglas Humphrey @A. Bach @jam_my21 @Novey

Last edited:

rkatar

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2016
@Enzo & @Gxbbs : guys, probably i wont make it tomorrow, so i have decided to sign out from this season to free space for someone who can race. this little time i had for practicing is now even smaller cause i've got another assignment at work and would be far away from race pace and therefore danger for others. i hope i will get more time in seasons that are coming. cheers.
Sry for my bad english

• Informative

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
Due to @rkatar dropping out of the league a main driver position is now available. @Novey you are the first reserve in line so would you like to take his place as a main driver? Keep in mind we expect good attendance and commitment from our drivers! (y)

A. Bach

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 5, 2017
Hey.
Is it possible for me to be a reserve driver in the pro league instead of here in the elite?
Im not fast enough to keep up with these guys in this league.

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hey.
Is it possible for me to be a reserve driver in the pro league instead of here in the elite?
Im not fast enough to keep up with these guys in this league.
I'm happy to do that but you will be at the bottom of the list of reserves so you will have less chance of racing I would presume. So as long as your are happy with that then I can move you.

A. Bach

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 5, 2017
I'm happy to do that but you will be at the bottom of the list of reserves so you will have less chance of racing I would presume. So as long as your are happy with that then I can move you.
That's okay with me. Thanks

Luke Skywalker

Junior Karter
Mar 8, 2017
Sorry guys, but I can not participate more than three races due to health problems. :( I ask you, do not put me the blacklist if I come right and will be even more leagues here I wish to participate. And if I would be better, I participate some social events.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.

• Friendly

SVK_Duchi

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 30, 2015
hi there guys @Enzo @Gxbbs you will kill me but im on bussines trip for two next round. in catalunya ill be back in car for rest of the season.

CrazyBee

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 4, 2017
Won't be able to be with you for Catalunya due to well deserved holidays :lol:
I'll be in for Snetterton 300 next week... unless I can't manage to setup my car for this track :confused:

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
I have a Season 1 BMW 330iS!
So yeah, my ABS pump killed itself... Unfortunately, this is linked to the Traction Control, and Dynamic Stability Control systems!
So yeah, currently, I have no ABS / TC / SC!
It's like being back in season 1!!!