PC S7: AOR GT3 Pro - Main Thread

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Hi Guys,

Regarding my cutting/extending track at nurburgring....I already wrote in stewarding area. I was really surprise to se that! So many errors at the same areas of track! Just cannot believe!!! Why did I make so many mistakes its the real question, because it is not my intention to drive...always try to have two wheels on asphalt! Anyway, it could be partly because I still have very different feeling with my wheel&pedals online (@vadim and @ramdrop tips didnt help but thx anyway) but even with that it was still a lots of errors. I got two penalties in game, once I missed braking point and go wide and second I got out of track, which was not cutting/extending but penalties was there too.

My apologize to all and I will also think about leaving just like @StarClassic did.
regards
Then you won't learn from your mistakes if you quit. Like I said to Star and as @N1kmido said to you, learn from it, and don't lose the love for racing.

D.Brezancic

F1 Test Driver
Mar 6, 2017
Then you won't learn from your mistakes if you quit. Like I said to Star and as @N1kmido said to you, learn from it, and don't lose the love for racing.
One thing is sure, I will never lost love for racing! No doubt!

Anon1

F1 Champion
Apr 13, 2016
Sorry guys, but I cannot drive the next 2 races, because I have to work late the next weeks.

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
Sorry guys, but I cannot drive the next 2 races, because I have to work late the next weeks.
No problem, great season we had with you mate! See you in endurance league :p

EVR Morvic

DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
Driver update:

@3ddii3 is removed from the league and blacklisted due to 3 uninformed no-shows.

@HFO is moving up to full-time driver.

Def

Staff member
Jun 3, 2016

EVR Morvic

DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
For those who are interested - we're running a test social this wednesday! CLICK

Play4Stefano

F1 Reserve Driver
Jun 15, 2016
@Suki136, @eaZed neptune, @grobi0815, @Morvic, @Mattster, @PhantomHamster, @WarnTyre, @Partyfuchs, @hagar147, @Col.McCoy, @ahojekk, @3ddii3, @N1kmido, @maxafc46, @Fast_draw7, @Dogukan Ozturk, @D.Brezancic, @vadim, @StarClassic, @W4ckyRac3r, @Gonzo, @A. Bach, @HFO @GA89, @Datt Miffey

Hi guys,
I m looking for a new job in motorsport or sim-racing company, some friends suggested me to create a new linkedin professional account. I need new contacts who confirm I'm a simracer in official projectcars league, anyone can help me and send me his linkedin contact in private?
many thanks