PC - S7: AOR GT3 Semi-Pro - Car Selection Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S7: AOR GT3 Semi-Pro - Car Selection Thread

webace29

Pro Karter
Mar 9, 2017
AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 7
Car Selection Thread

This thread will be used to sort out the car selection for this league.

You are free to choose whichever car you desire, there are no restrictions on how many each car is allowed so either pick your favourite, or be brave and try something new!

If you’re planning to run in a team, be sure to choose the same car as your team-mate as you will not be allowed to have different cars in the same team.

We advise you test all of the cars out before you decide. Try to consider all factors, from the pace of the car, how it suits your driving style, how hard it is on the tyres over a race distance and so on.

DLC Cars are also available to pick, however you must own the respective car pack to pick it. Only DLC Cars available at the start of the season are available to be picked. If a new GT3 car is released mid-season, new drivers joining mid-season will not be allowed to pick it.

You are free to change your pick at any point up until the first race of the season. New for Season 7, we're allowing drivers to change their car. However they must meet a few criteria first.

- You must contest 3 races with your current car before being able to change it.
- You accept that by changing your car, your current points tally will be reset to 0, and you will lose all points which count toward both drivers and team's championships.
- You accept that you are only allowed one change per season, and you will not be allowed to change your car for the rest of the season.

Remember!
- Fuel usage is set to 'Slow' so even GTE cars can make race distances without needing to pit for fuel.
- All cars are allowed to use the ABS and Traction control assists, so the car's real-life assists aren't important.

Cars Available:

The following cars are available for selection in our GT3 leagues:
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE*
- Audi R8 LMS Ultra
- Bentley Continental GT3**
- BMW Z4 GT3
- Cadillac ATS-V.R GT3***
- Chevrolet Corvette C7.R ***
- Ginetta G55 GT3
- McLaren 12C GT3
- Mercedes-AMG GT3
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
- Ruf RGT-8 GT3

*Requires the Aston Martin Track Expansion Pack
**Requires the Racing Icons Car Pack
***Requires the US Race Car Pack

(The BMW M3 GT will not be available this season due to concerns that it would be too over-powered with the new assist regulations.)

Cars Selected:

- @Prime Sorcerer - BMW Z4 GT3
- @thewhistler - BMW Z4 GT3
- @EdCherie - Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
- @iJustas05 - Audi R8 LMS Ultra
- @Portaa - McLaren 12C GT3
- @RichardTrickle - McLaren 12C GT3
- @phoenix_1337 - Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
- @Minwasko - McLaren 12C GT3
- @Saytex - McLaren 12C GT3
- @tRIP.. - McLaren 12C GT3
- @TicklishPicklewickle - RUF RGT-8 GT3
- @JaPre - McLaren 12C GT3
- @schizzle - Audi R8 LMS Ultra
- @Masesox - Mclaren 12C GT3
- @DozerKitty - RUF RGT-8 GT3
Can I please have the AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA

JasonC

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 6, 2017
Well it was a tough choice, but I have decided on the Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3.

FreddieH

Pro Karter
Premium Member
Mar 17, 2017
McLaren 12C GT3 please. No need for free car floor mats.

Oguzhan

Pro Karter
Mar 9, 2017
Hey!! Im gonna change my car with RUF gt3 .i didnt remain the first race due to connection failed at rolling start. So i dont i have points.

Brandarous

1-time AOR PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Feb 22, 2016
@Oguzhan You cant. The minimum of the races that you need to do with the car is 3 races.

Oguzhan

Pro Karter
Mar 9, 2017
Ok I got it.Mclearn is terrible at beni even rainy weather.:)

Oguzhan

Pro Karter
Mar 9, 2017
Actually, I have just started use Mercedes-Benz. Yea I like that but I have to do more tune yet. @Saytex . :) ı hope I can drive McLearen on the wet track