PC S7: AOR GT3 Semi-Pro - Lobby Host

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff Member
AC Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016

Hello friends,
We made this thread in order to help us reveal the best lobby host.

So, if you feel that you have decent connection and you're willing to host, do a network speed test on speedtest.net towards UK server. Also let us know if you've hosted anything before!

Press "share result" after you complete the test in order to post something like this:

With this method, we'll be able to emerge the best person to host.
Thank you in advance!

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Here's my speedtest result:

Also I have been hosting a lot of single car socials in the past and they pretty much worked flawlessly. But we were only 12-15 players on those so not sure how it's gonna handle with 25 people but I suspect there won't be any worries :)

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
@TicklishPicklewickle maybe you will be a coordinator in our tier too?
I didn't plan on that tbh. I've seen the thread about it, but I'm not sure I'm ready to commit to it. Seems like there's quite some things that needs taken care of when you're a coordinator.

I mean if people are actually vouching for me in doing the cod work and there's no one else that wants to do it, I guess I could give it a shot :)

areqq

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 22, 2016
For me you are a good cadidate to this role :) You have some experience with organizing social races, your english is quite well. For me you are strong candidate :D

I thought about me but I'm during change my work and not sure about free time in new workplace.