PC - S8: AOR GT3 AM - Driver Introduction | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S8: AOR GT3 AM - Driver Introduction

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016

AOR Project CARS 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 8
PC AM - Driver Introduction

Hello and welcome to Season 8 of the AOR Project Cars 2 GT3 Leagues - and a very warm welcome in the AM tier.

This thread serves as a place to get to know each other.

Feel free to share a few words about yourself and tell us, what are your goals for this season?

Looking forward to hear from all of you!

PhantomHamster

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jun 23, 2016
Hi everyone!
Back for another season! Have done a few seasons of AOR before so hoping for an enjoyable season of close racing. Aiming to be a consistent points scorer and get my confidence back after a bit of a beating in the pro league last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 3ddii3 and Stephan

VRT Ringrose

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 21, 2016
Hey guys! This is my first season in GT3 hopefully I have some pace I did the AEC last season which I enjoyed! I race for VRT eRacing and hopefully can get a championship!

Reactions: Stephan

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hi everyone!

I’m a German expat, who thought: screw good weather, affordable food and good, cheap beer and moved to finland :p
Been surviving here for over a decade now and grown to quite like it!

I started racing a bit over a year ago, joined the LMP2 TEC on PS4, which was absolutely awesome. Surprisingly wasn’t last and had some good battles! Lots of learning there.

During the summer I switched to PC, for bigger lobbies, VR and other reasons. Now enjoying PCars2 and iracing.

My goal is to further practice my racecraft.

I’m not really sure where I am in comparison to all of you, but I hope for top half finishes.

My pace is not the greatest, somewhere between James May and whoever drives Ms. Daisy, but I believe I am quite consistent, avoiding bigger mistakes quite well.

I hope for good, clean and fair battles and see where i end up in the standings :)

Reactions: Ironik and 3ddii3

3ddii3

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2015
hey guys

I Eddie here :) im 42 years old and from Denmark. I have teamed up with BeZzy thats a real life friend :) Im here to have some good fun but i expect clean and fair racing :) I will do whatever it takes too " try " winning hehehe but im slow and havent found the speed in pcars 2 " yet " :) looking forward too see you all on the track.

psbob

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 1, 2017
I'm Marc 31 years old from Germany and it's been a couple of years since i last raced competitively.
I wish all of us a great season start at Imola :)

Reactions: 3ddii3

Henry Gordan

F1 Sponsored Driver
Mar 9, 2017
Hi

I live in Finland. It's dark outside. I hope I don't finish last in every race, but someone has to be last, so I'll take it.

I’m a German expat, who thought: screw good weather, affordable food and good, cheap beer and moved to finland :p
Are you serious, leaving cheap beer and moving to Finland where beer is expensive af?!

Isir

iRacing GTE S7 AM & PCars Ginetta Pro Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hi all - I'm Victor and this is going to be my first online league ever. I'm looking forward to have some fun and clean races.

Hi everyone!
Oh boy, do I understand. Spaniard here that moved to the UK almost a decade ago, imagine the shock ;)

Hi
I live in Finland. It's dark outside. I hope I don't finish last in every race, but someone has to be last, so I'll take it.
You'll have to fight for it mate.

Clank24401

AOR PC GT3 Am S8 Champion
Oct 31, 2017
Hi, I'm Jake. This is my first ever league race so I'm not setting my expectations too high. I hope to be somewhere in the midfield as my pace isn't great but hopefully I can have some good battles. My weakness is my qualifying pace while my strong point is my racecraft. I look forward to seeing you all on track. :D

Nunez

Pro Karter
Apr 23, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm Emil. i'm 22 years old from Denmark :D
My only weaknesses are corners and concentration :)))
Hope to finish somewhere in the midpack in the drivers and team championship :D have mostly raced in iracing before, hope this league will be fun :D

StormENT

PC GT3 S9 AM Champion
Nov 1, 2017
Hi I'm Oli, 34 years old from the UK. I've never raced in a league but wanted to try something new.
My main aim for the season is to get the concentration levels up, to learn how to setup the car and most importantly.... To have fun!

Ivancero

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 16, 2017
Hi guys!
I´m Iván, from Spain. I´ve never participated on a online league and this is going to be my first time.
I wish you clean races to all.

Reactions: psbob and Stephan

LiboCZ

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2016
Hey guys,

I am Libor, 34y old driver from Czech Republic. This is my first experience with AOR league, so on one hand I am looking forward to it but on other hand I am also bit nervours, the pre-start nervousity :) I was not so slow in PcarsOne but now I am really struggling, the guys which have been on same level as I do on PcarsOne are easily beating me PcarsTWO, so my goal for this season is season, just not to be in top 3 of bottom but I am looking forward to some nice and clean battles with all of you :)

TheNetman

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 11, 2017
Hi all - I'm Victor and this is going to be my first online league ever. I'm looking forward to have some fun and clean races.

Oh boy, do I understand. Spaniard here that moved to the UK almost a decade ago, imagine the shock ;)

You'll have to fight for it mate.
I'm not even in the Pro-am league but I was nosey and ready through. I can confirm, moving from Spain to U.K. Is quite a shock!

FreddieH

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 17, 2017
Fred from Amsterdam here. Second season of GT3 racing and still not going too fast. With some mediocre gear that will improve by buying or making improvements myself I try to make the best of it this season.
Only lived half a year in another country...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk