PC - S8: AOR GT3 Pro - Media Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC S8: AOR GT3 Pro - Media Thread

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016

Here, you can share videos/photos related to the races with fellow drivers! You can upload race highlights, twitch streams/videos.. Everything, as long as it's related to the races!

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
Yeahhhh, sorry for that!
It was even weirder from my cockpit view.
I thought you spun but it looked like I rammed you... :wacky:

Footyad24

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jul 11, 2015
Yeahhhh, sorry for that!
It was even weirder from my cockpit view.
I thought you spun but it looked like I rammed you... :wacky:
Yeah i can imagine it looking weird. Its so strange i have seen lag bubble crashes in other games but i have never seen the bubble be so big, there was about 2 car lengths between us. Hopefully it doesn't happen again because it can mess so many people races up especially on the first lap, i bet it even put you off focusing on driving and you could have easily been distracted by a random spinning lambo and then hit someone else from avoiding me and it wouldn't have been anyones fault. A similar situation happened further down the lap after poo on (dont know how that corner is actually spelt) and a ferrari got hit by an acura and then hit a another car trying to avoid an audi.

• Agree
Reactions: Ironik

SonOfMaw

Retired Grandmaster of Spreadsheets
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Yeah, man defending against you with a car that just wanted to understeer off the track was exhausting. Was almost glad when you got past! Shame my awareness didn't amount to much on the first lap though.