XB1 - safety car penelty | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 safety car penelty

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

kogoda

S18 AOR XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jan 17, 2018
Platform + League: XB1 AL1
League Coordinator: @miniminiman09 & @KLID22
Date: 22/3/20
Members Involved: @HagelRacing
Description: we were driving under the safety car and the person behind started to get a bit too close and i was looking behind me to make sure i didnt accidentily break check him but then i made a tiny bit of contact with @HagelRacing and got a 5 second penelty. i feel i should get this removed because nobody got damage and it was not intentional.
Evidence:

kogoda

S18 AOR XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jan 17, 2018
I don't have it but surely I wouldn't need it as it wasn't because of warnings

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked through the evidence and comments put forward and have come to the following conclusion.

From looking at the footage it is clear to see that @kogoda was not paying attention to the car in front and was looking behind him. So when he was looking behind he didn't realize that the car in front was slowing down but by the time @kogoda looked forward again he didn't have enough time to react and made contact with @aEasyBreeze.

Therefore we have decided that No Further Action will be taken and the penalty will not be removed

Closed. @miniminiman09 @KLID22 @kogoda @aEasyBreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.