• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Moved Safety car Time penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

masonjr54

Formula Karter
Platform + League: PS4 AL2
League Coordinator: @NXGN_EnvoyXtreme
Date: 16/11/20
Members Involved: @NXGN_EnvoyXtreme
Description:
Under safety car I was hit by Envoy. I do not wish to criticise Envoy in any way due to treacherous conditions. However, I did receive a 5 second penalty which I would like removed.

Unfortunately I forgot to save race director however as you can see from end of race screenshot I had 8 seconds of penalties. 3 for corner cutting and 5 for this incident.

Time Stamp: 1:31:18
Evidence:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201116-165600_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20201116-165600_YouTube.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 8

NXGN_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Yeah just shocking by me. 100% my fault. No valid excuse. My reason was that the spray is so big here I thought everyone was pass into T1 and not 500m closer to me. I accept any penalties by the stewards given my criticism of other driver's questionable standards (won't mention names) but fair is fair. Here's my POV

As said in the chat. I'm can't be more apologetic and this is first incident I've caused in like 2 seasons and we all make mistakes from time to time. Yes I should be focused on the track map and it clearly shows but....

Here's my POV 1:02:15

masonjr54

Formula Karter
No need to apologise Envoy. Your driving has always been fair every race. These things happen when it rains. Like I said, you should not receive any sanctions in my opinion but I would like my 5 second penalty removed!

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
The stewards agree that the 5 second time penalty from the incident is unjustified and have decided to remove it.

The stewards have also decided to award @NXGN_EnvoyXtreme with 10 penalty points for dangerous driving. Please take more care under the Safety Car in future.

@NXGN_EnvoyXtreme @masonjr54

Status
Not open for further replies.