XB1 - SDB Gunners ignores blue flag costing me 3rd place on the last corner/unfair time penalty removal | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 SDB Gunners ignores blue flag costing me 3rd place on the last corner/unfair time penalty removal

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
Platform Assist league 2
League Coordinator: @Chris Leather
Date: 3/6/18
Members Involved: @Sdb gunners
Description:
I am in 3rd place with no time penalties going into the bus stop chicane on the last lap when a back marker (sdb gunners) completely gets in the way and cuts across me, forcing me to cut the chicane and causes me to receive a 10 second time penalty and lose 3rd place. I think sbd should be punished for ignoring blue flags. I also feel that the time penalty is unfair considering the circumstances and I request to the stewards that this be removed. Thank you.
Evidence: video

Last edited:

Sdb gunners

Formula Karter
Aug 20, 2017
As you can clearly see I pull of to the side to let him by and he doesn’t go by so I went for the corner and he then thought it was resenable to the try overtaking me and we locked wheels causing us both to go across the corner causing me to get a penalty also. Nothing else really also I had wing damage so he should be more careful. Also it’s the last lap of the race there wasn’t a need to overtake me in a rush you had 3rd place in the bag not my fault yours dude

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
1528062426448.png

Also I would like the stewards to review how Tor Smith88 has finished in front of me when he appears to have 23 seconds worth of penalties?

Last edited:

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
As you can clearly see I pull of to the side to let him by and he doesn’t go by so I went for the corner and he then thought it was resenable to the try overtaking me and we locked wheels causing us both to go across the corner causing me to get a penalty also. Nothing else really also I had wing damage so he should be more careful. Also it’s the last lap of the race there wasn’t a need to overtake me in a rush you had 3rd place in the bag not my fault yours dude

The more I watch this the more I believe this to be a deliberate act to sabotage my race. at 13 seconds his wheel is on lock turning right and it looks as though he can easily make the corner then at 14 seconds he decides to straighten the wheel to cut him and me across the chicane.

BIKER7202

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 20, 2017
View attachment 49544

Also I would like the stewards to review how Tor Smith88 has finished in front of me when he appears to have 23 seconds worth of penalties?
If a driver receives a stop go or a drive through sometimes extra time is displayed on their Penalties but isn’t added as it was served during the race, you’ll have to ask him if he had one, it could just be a glitch too saying that he has a larger penalty than they actually had but you’ll have to ask him

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
@MMN Revolution mate I let you by and you didn’t go by and then decided to late when I was into the corner and you corner cut and forced me to not my fault
The first thing is that you had ample opportunity to completely slow down and be out the way before the corner as 2 cars less than a 1 second apart are fighting for a podium. Secondly, I had to brake earlier than usual and be more cautious as the track was wet and greasy and I was on old dry tyres factored in with you being unpredictable in front of me, moving from left to right. Thirdly, as it becomes clear you wasn't backing out of the corner I still gave you plenty of space by going round the outside at which point you again had the opportunity to stay on the inside and leave me room and we all know what happened next.

Last edited:

Sdb gunners

Formula Karter
Aug 20, 2017
I had been put into the wall and had no front wing so it’s not my fault I couldn’t break I tried to let you by but you didn’t want to go by

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
After reviewing the evidence the stewards have decided to give @Sdb gunners 5 Penalty Points for unsporting driving. In future you must let the car lapping you as soon as possible and as safe as possible.

The 10 second penalty awarded by the game will be removed.

Closed. @Sdb gunners @MMN Revolution @Chris Leather

Status
Not open for further replies.