Seaon 8 - Round 17 - Brazilian Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Seaon 8 - Round 17 - Brazilian Grand Prix

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
@ScottPlaysHD
thought you might want to see this video from 2014... as far as i know this is the first time we have video where it aint a fucking retarded owl driving or an AI

ScottPlaysHD

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 16, 2014
@ScottPlaysHD
thought you might want to see this video from 2014... as far as i know this is the first time we have video where it aint a ****ing retarded owl driving or an AI
Looks much better i aint gonna lie. There is actually wheelspin which is a surprise. Still disappointed with how little fuel saving or ERS is important in the game though. Like i stated i will be getting the game and racing in other leagues, Maybe returning to AOR for S10. Im currently in a rFactor league with loads of ex AOR members and steel aswell as having duties in nebula F1. I wish you guys all the best for S10. Hopefully i will race with you guys again one day! :)

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
My worst fears have been confirmed. Pads 3s faster in the wet!
well... considering that wheels are faster on dry then i dont see the problem... it aint wet so much... and incase the mods/admins think its too much of a difference they will just set the rules to clear only...

ScottPlaysHD

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 16, 2014
well... considering that wheels are faster on dry then i dont see the problem... it aint wet so much... and incase the mods/admins think its too much of a difference they will just set the rules to clear only...
Man the Aids... Wheels wheelspin in 5th gear in the wet. Pads have OP starts and have pretty much no wheelspin. The pad is so much quicker haha!