Season 1 Track Discussion | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Season 1 Track Discussion

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
I think I did the national version, will have to double check but I was surprised as it was more fun than the GP
absolutely murdered the barrier after 130r as i was expecting the circuit to keep going, definately wasn't expecting a hard right hander

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I've done some few laps around Sakitto International & National today.

Both are nice tracks but not sure if the F/B is the right car or not, the one issue is that the tracks are very very bumpy :(

Need to see what Zolder is like in the F/B, I can see the jump in sector 2 being fun [emoji14]

iLeeRoy_x

F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Yh i think so, 3rd Sector has that double S section, 1st corner u go up, i raced it in GT3s and loved it

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Not getting a lot of time to practice atm guys, let me know when your on and i'll try and learn a few tracks with you

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Not getting a lot of time to practice atm guys, let me know when your on and i'll try and learn a few tracks with you
Highly doubt I'll be on till Saturday night as the wife isn't working all week :(

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I've missed someone from the below list but not sure who atm.

Anyways, been looking at the published list for the formula series and thought those 6 tracks might as well be used here, if for nothing else to reduce the number of tracks people need to learn week by week.

Those using them on the Saturday will need to remember what we've agreed about setups for this series, and change back those settings we're not using.

That shouldn't be too big an issue?

So a proposed calender still starting on the 14th June:

Brno
Catalunya
Dubai GP
Willow Springs
Silverstone GP
Nurbergring

Plus

Spa
Oschersleben
Imola
Watkins Glen

Does this sound like a workable calendar to everyone?

@Du7cH
@Termite111
@iJokeri22
@BaSsMaNLoFtY
@Elite_sultan
@x PrO BiGGzY x
@StottyD
@Bcolt93
@Coops
@iLeeRoy_x
@CragglesD
@Marcus Lindblom
@Milky
@Charliebennett53
@Daryl.Ferrari

Last edited:
Reactions: Bcolt93

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Looks good to me. The Variante Alta (see who knows what corner that is) is going to be a nightmare in these cars. :p

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
No clue whatsoever?
If you haven't driven it on this game then I'll warn you to avoid the sausage kerbs. :)
Also don't run wide cause your time gets invalidated.

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
If you haven't driven it on this game then I'll warn you to avoid the sausage kerbs. :)
Oh Imola

Well, I only did about 3 laps on 2013 around there and haven't been near it on this game yet lol

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
I despise Willows Springs with a passion but the rest of the calander looks good

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
So a proposed calender still starting on the 14th June:

Brno
Catalunya
Dubai GP
Willow Springs
Silverstone GP
Nurbergring

Plus

Spa
Oschersleben
Imola
Watkins Glen

Is that the final order @Rug ?

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Is that the final order @Rug ?
Think so yes, those doing the formula leagues will have just learnt the track the week before we race in this series.

Seems a fair way as those people don't need to learn 3 different tracks all the time :)

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Think so yes, those doing the formula leagues will have just learnt the track the week before we race in this series.

Seems a fair way as those people don't need to learn 3 different tracks all the time :)
Yeah and it doesn't matter to much about resetting any setup changes you've made to the cars if your already competing in formula b's (y)