Season 11 Broadcast Funding | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Season 11 Broadcast Funding

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Hey guys,

Thanks to everyone who took part in Season 10 - I hope you've all had a mostly enjoyable season!

Amazingly, this was the 7th season that we've completed with live broadcasts covering the race action (time flies!), and these broadcasts have been mostly funded by you guys - the drivers! And we're of course hoping that this will continue so that we can still have the GSRC guys covering the races for next season as well.

It's always hard to know exactly what the interest will be like going into a new season - especially after 10 seasons in the same car, I assume most of us are hoping for a new mid-speed open wheeler coming to the sim sooner rather than later to freshen things up a bit - but this league has a great bunch of drivers and will keep going strong as long as you guys want it!

For the last couple of seasons we've opened for donations a bit too late, and I guess it could've been earlier this time as well lol - but in any case, below you can find a link to the donation drive for the Season 11 broadcasts.

As the league will remain free-to-race with no entry fee, we depend on driver donations to raise a sufficient amount for this to be covered. So, if you would like to see the races in Season 11 broadcasted live by GSRC, and you have the ability to see off some £££ for this purpose, then your contribution would be very much appreciated!

DONATION LINK: CLICK HERE

Ideally we would get the whole amount raised before the start of the season, but should we fall a bit short, I believe it should be possible to pay for part of the season to begin with, and leave the donation link open throughout the season to then cover the rest. If we are unable to raise enough for the broadcasting to be booked for at least a part of the season, then the donations will be refunded.

Thank you very much, and I hope to see you on track in S11 as well :)

@David Buitelaar @Allyhaze @smilen @Sisuvoima10 @lukebarton @VRT Ringrose @heuer91 @AOR Midg3t @Patrick Kessler @Osterkamp @Kez @Marvin @Josh Lad @Connor Ryan @McPhilen @saKuuu @J.Thompson @Lubomir Moric @Tom Edwards @Jaskin71 @Tommy-Tum @GlennKey78 @John Roberts @alexsplanet @Erkka Lindstrom @MatteAce @Erti147 @Rin Hato @Steffen Herrmann @Rcfly3r1 @Charlie9000 @Daniel Morris @Scott Newton @N1kmido @Tomspeedx30 @CamJS2 @Bruno Domiter @Mark Ussher @WillDaniels @Era @Gunar Nijenhuis

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Will move this thread to the S11 section as well

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Thanks to the 2 drivers who have donated so far! However, £34.70 is obviously nowhere near enough to cover a season of broadcasting. So I hope some more drivers will be able to contribute if you want the GSRC broadcasts to continue :)

DONATION LINK

(Tagging all drivers signed up so far: @David Buitelaar @Allyhaze @gsellitto @Jordan McDonnell @Sisuvoima10 @santsuke99 @heuer91 @Patrick Kessler @Osterkamp @smilen @Kez @Josh Lad @Connor Ryan @McPhilen @TheSmoun @Lubomir Moric @Tom Edwards @Jaskin71 @Tommy-Tum @alexsplanet @Krux @Erkka Lindstrom @MatteAce @Erti147 @Rin Hato @Steffen Herrmann @LucaV GPFun @Charlie9000 @Daniel Morris @Scott Newton)

Reactions: MatteAce

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
The goal isn't fully reached yet but its more than half, are GSRC willing to do the half season paid for and then the remaining is covered in time, like it was a few seasons ago I think?

• Agree
Reactions: McPhilen

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Update:

Looks like the total amount for coverage of all 12 races this season will be $795 - which converts to £564. This is a bit more than last season as we were apparently undercharged a bit in season 10. We have to also pay for the time between the races on each of the rounds with 2 races. This is why the donation goal has now been raised by £100.

We have so far raised £344 towards the broadcast funding, so we're hoping to be able to pay for the first batch of races to start with, so that we can start off already tonight with Round 1 (about time we got broadcasts going from the first round again!), and then hopefully the rest of the donation drive can be filled up during the season so that we can cover the remaining races as well.

Big thanks to everyone who have contributed so far - @Tommy-Tum @lukebarton @Patrick Kessler @Steffen Herrmann @Chris Rigby @Erkka Lindstrom @Erti147 @Allyhaze @Lubomir Moric @saKuuu and myself ( :p ) - and whoever else has donated anonymously.

The donation drive will remain open HERE throughout the season so that the full goal can hopefully be reached to get another full season of broadcasting.

It's great to see another full grid of strong drivers in this league for season 11, and I hope everyone will enjoy the action both on track and on the broadcasts provided by GSRC either live or after the races once again :)

Cheers

@Leonarddd @David Buitelaar @Allyhaze @gsellitto @Gendo @Jordan McDonnell @Sisuvoima10 @santsuke99 @lukebarton @Patrick Kessler @Osterkamp @smilen @Kez @Josh Lad @McPhilen @TheSmoun @Lubomir Moric @Chris Rigby @Tom Edwards @Jaskin71 @Tommy-Tum @Tim Matzke @Speedec @alexsplanet @Yohann Harth @Krux @Erkka Lindstrom @MatteAce @Erti147 @Rin Hato @Steffen Herrmann @LucaV GPFun @Charlie9000 @Daniel Morris @Scott Newton @Alain T. @Rick Born @Velcro Arms @N1kmido @heuer91 @Connor Ryan @Nick.