Season 15 Unofficial Feedback Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Season 15 Unofficial Feedback Thread

Vettel_Racer_5

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 2, 2016
It would be unfair to put people - who have met the sign up deadline just like anyone else - as reserve. The issue or the solution is to keep people playing in the first place instead of filling vacant seats. On the other hand, during sign up you sign up for a full season, so it's also up to the players to try and stick to that (I know it's not always possible, but it is possible more often than most people would like to admit.)
Well you could technically keep sign ups open during the season for those people who are interested in being a reserve or replacement driver or run an seperate sign up thread for those

Thompson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
Well you could technically keep sign ups open during the season for those people who are interested in being a reserve or replacement driver or run an seperate sign up thread for those
We already do that.

Hockeyhead019

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 29, 2017
-What you liked about the league
I've always felt the co-ordinators do a very good job communicating in the forums and via XBL (for my leagues at least). I figured I would throw you guys a bone since a lot of these threads focus on the negatives. Both of my co-ordinators @Proulx2001 and @Joseph Baigent fantastically communicated and organized in the past two season I've been a part of. Well done lads.

-What you didn't like about the league/What you think should been done to improve the league
I feel as though the stewards process should be looked at. Mostly for cases where it is 1. Obviously a racing incident and somebody is just whining 2. Cases where the aggressor has multiple past offenses the penalty points should scale to reflect that.

-How you think the Co-Ordinators should implement your suggested improvement
My suggestion is more for the stewards to take a look at the process in which things are dealt with. I'm aware that there is a whole ton of work that goes into the stewards processing all of the issues after a race weekend and I don't mean to detract from that great work. Merely a suggestion.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
-What you liked about the league
I've always felt the co-ordinators do a very good job communicating in the forums and via XBL (for my leagues at least). I figured I would throw you guys a bone since a lot of these threads focus on the negatives. Both of my co-ordinators @Proulx2001 and @Joseph Baigent fantastically communicated and organized in the past two season I've been a part of. Well done lads.

-What you didn't like about the league/What you think should been done to improve the league
I feel as though the stewards process should be looked at. Mostly for cases where it is 1. Obviously a racing incident and somebody is just whining 2. Cases where the aggressor has multiple past offenses the penalty points should scale to reflect that.

-How you think the Co-Ordinators should implement your suggested improvement
My suggestion is more for the stewards to take a look at the process in which things are dealt with. I'm aware that there is a whole ton of work that goes into the stewards processing all of the issues after a race weekend and I don't mean to detract from that great work. Merely a suggestion.
Good to hear someone giving complement to the co-ordinators. I think they deserve that indeed.

For the second point made of the cases where the aggressor has multiple past offenses... I don't think that is very fair. If you happen to be involved in some incidents, the penalty shouldn't scale to that in my opinion. If someone is involved in incidents too much at which he is at fault, he will get penalty points anyway. If he collects 50 or more, his sign-up will be reviewed and he (or perhaps even she?) might get blacklisted. So if your penalty should reflect the amount of times you are involved in incidents, you risk the chance of a lot of people getting blacklisted very fast eventually.

• Informative
Reactions: Hockeyhead019